Congratulations, House Republicans!

Baldimo

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2014 12:04 pm
@parados,
This is in reference to Benghazi. Remember that is why Obama was speaking at the UN...

parados

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2014 12:10 pm
@Baldimo,
And in relationship to Benghazi, the intelligence services reported that it was the result of the video.

So, a President lies when the intelligence services turn out to be wrong? Does that mean you think Iraq was invaded because the President lied?
coldjoint

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2014 12:16 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Does that mean you think Iraq was invaded because the President lied?

Do you think Obamas lies are the ones that matter now? I do. Apparently Baldimo does too.
parados

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2014 12:17 pm
@coldjoint,
The Pink Prevaricator wrote:

Do you think Obamas lies are the ones that matter now? I do. Apparently Baldimo does too.

So... what is the cut off date when we stop worrying about the consequences of lies? 1 year? 3 years? When it stops costing us money from the US Treasury?
coldjoint

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2014 12:21 pm
@parados,
Quote:
what is the cut off date

Let's try today. And this administration has suffered no consequences. The economy and the citizens have.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2014 12:24 pm
@parados,
Not everyone in the intelligence dept's agreed that it was protest related. They picked what they thought would keep Obama out of trouble until the election was completed. Couldn't have that on his record before the election now could we...

To quote Hillary "What difference does it make now?" It's said and done and Obama got away with it due to the media and folks like Candy Crowley sticking up for him when he is caught.

We aren't talking about Bush, we are talking about Obama and his administration. Is that always the answer for you guys? Bush did it too! I thought Obama was suppose to be better than Bush? Most transparent administration in US history?
coldjoint

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2014 02:30 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
Obama was suppose to be better than Bush?

Basketball doesn't count? Because that is about it.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2014 02:56 pm
Obama is a sneaky bastard. It seems he knows the Constitution is in his way. At least he knows something about it.

Quote:
UNREAL: Obama Administration Says Treaties Trump the US Constitution

Read more at http://conservativetribune.com/obama-treaties-trump-constitution/#A0xC7724cRDMPlOu.99

parados

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2014 08:05 pm
@Baldimo,
Actually, we are talking about your lack of a standard applied equally when we bring up Bush.

But the intelligence report sent to the WH did say it was protest related. The head of the CIA at the time just testified to Congress again this month that was the what happened. Mike Morrell also said politics had nothing to do with the decision.
http://www.politico.com/story/2014/04/michael-morrell-benghazi-cia-105290.html

It appears you have decided that Obama lied in spite of the facts.
parados

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2014 08:07 pm
@coldjoint,
I'm confused. Where does the US Constitution say the Federal government can't charge people with crimes?
coldjoint

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2014 08:17 pm
@parados,
Quote:
US Constitution say the Federal government can't charge people with crimes?

You tell me. It is about a treaty or any outside law denying rights guaranteed in the Constitution. Such as the 2nd amendment.
If Obama wishes to change the Constitution he should purpose an amendment to give our rights away and see if he can get that done.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2014 08:21 pm
@parados,
Quote:
lack of a standard applied equally

And your standards dismiss lying because someone else did it. Is there an adult in the room.http://www.acidpulse.us/images/smilies/i9bce.gif
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 23 Apr, 2014 09:49 pm
@parados,
Quote:
It appears you have decided that Obama lied in spite of the facts.

There are also no facts that will ever prove he did not.
0 Replies

raprap

Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2014 04:19 am
ColdDope, is Ted Cruz someone you admire?

Ted Cruz told the truth about toilet seats--everything else is a half truth at best

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/ted-cruz/

Have you no decency, ColdDope?

Rap
0 Replies

parados

Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2014 06:26 am
@coldjoint,

You tell me. It is about a treaty or any outside law denying rights guaranteed in the Constitution. Such as the 2nd amendment.
If Obama wishes to change the Constitution he should purpose an amendment to give our rights away and see if he can get that done.

Except Obama never said a treaty denies anyone in the US gun rights. That is only the ridiculous leap made by idiots on the right.

So... let me ask you again and see if you can answer it.....
Where does the US Constitution say the Federal government can't charge people with crimes?
coldjoint

Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2014 10:43 am
@parados,
Quote:
Where does the US Constitution say the Federal government can't charge people with crimes?

Why are you changing the subject. The subject is the Constitution being the supreme law of the land. If you refuse to acknowledge that Obama seeks to undermine not defend and support it then you are just spinning your wheels, and pulling everyones chain.
parados

Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2014 10:51 am
@coldjoint,
I'm hardly changing the subject. The only thing Obama did was charge someone with a federal crime. You are the one claiming it is evidence that Obama is using treaties to undermine the US Constitution. That means there must be somewhere in the US Constitution that says people can't be charged with crimes. I am simply asking where you think it exists.

Obama can't be undermining the Constitution if you can't show us where his action violates the Constitution. Making up stuff that Obama hasn't done isn't evidence of anything other than your own paranoia.
coldjoint

Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2014 11:21 am
@parados,
Quote:
Obama is using treaties to undermine the US Constitution.

You are putting your own words into what I have said again. Obama is not using the treaties, his administration is arguing to use them. That was very plain in the source I posted.

And if Obama gets his way the sovereignty of this countries law,the Constitution, will be ignored in favor of foreign laws and proclamations.

Again he is working on denying the rights the Constitution says he can't by installing a superior source of law. Something he swore never to do. He is not a president by any stretch of the imagination.

parados

Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2014 11:37 am
@coldjoint,

You are putting your own words into what I have said again. Obama is not using the treaties, his administration is arguing to use them. That was very plain in the source I posted.
No, it wasn't plain at all. In fact the actual quotes from administration lawyers said nothing like that claim.

And if Obama gets his way the sovereignty of this countries law,the Constitution, will be ignored in favor of foreign laws and proclamations.
Paranoid without facts much?

Again he is working on denying the rights the Constitution says he can't by installing a superior source of law. Something he swore never to do. He is not a presid
coldjoint

Reply Thu 24 Apr, 2014 11:42 am
@parados,
Quote:
Paranoid without facts much?

Do you have something that proves that argument is not going on? You got nothing. Paranoia has nothing to do with putting the Constitution secondary in decision making about the laws in this country. That is not what it was written for.
Now go blow smoke up someones elses ass. Obama took an oath that he does not give a **** about, and it shows more everyday.