Congratulations, House Republicans!

OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2014 10:15 am
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:
Your "heckling" is free speech. Christie tell lies. We get to call him out.
He's an elected official, not a paid entertainer. Christie is a ******* bully.
That 's an interesting way to look at it.
If I get elected to public office, then I lose my right of free speech
to address the public, unless I do it isolated in a TV studio
from which the public has been excluded, because if I address 5OOO people,
then each of 5OOO people has the ability to substitute his free speech for mine,
thereby preventing me from communicating.
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2014 10:17 am
@bobsal u1553115,
I liked him during hurricane Sandy, but ever since the scandal and his surgery induced weight loss, he has been a complete jerk, as the article amply illustrates.
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2014 10:19 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Have you ever heard of answering the question? Can you imagine him as President visiting Heads of States over seas? It would almost make us long for the days of Bush who at least wasn't an uncouth loud mouth.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2014 10:26 am
@revelette2,
revelette2 wrote:
Have you ever heard of answering the question?
He did not go there to DO that.
He went there to impart information of his choosing to the public.
If I get elected to public office, then every member of the public
has the right to take over my presentation of information??????

If I decide to take questions, then I can do it.

coldjoint

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2014 11:29 am
@bobsal u1553115,
That man Christie insulted(not really) is a long time Democrat activist. Sandy is just another gripe he has latched onto. Stop the lies.
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2014 11:53 am
@OmSigDAVID,
If you are President, then you should be presidential regardless of who is asking the questions or the subject matter. For a man intending to run for president, he does not act very presidential and he will act the same if the unfortunate day comes and he is President. I don't think it will happen. Face it, Christi is an uncouth loud mouth bully who chances of being President have been dwindling since his scandals.

Christie loses the pundits: The tough-guy routine wears thin on Christie’s chief constituency

coldjoint

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2014 11:56 am
@revelette2,
Quote:
Face it, Christi is an uncouth loud mouth bully

Face it, Obama is a manipulating liar.
revelette2

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2014 11:58 am
@coldjoint,
Obama will not be running for President against him.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2014 12:01 pm
@revelette2,
Quote:
Obama will not be running for President against him.

Christie won't be running either. But that doesn't change the lies Obama has told.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2014 01:33 pm
@revelette2,
revelette2 wrote:
If you are President, then you should be presidential regardless of who is asking the questions or the subject matter. For a man intending to run for president, he does not act very presidential and he will act the same if the unfortunate day comes and he is President. I don't think it will happen. Face it, Christi is an uncouth loud mouth bully who chances of being President have been dwindling since his scandals.

Christie loses the pundits: The tough-guy routine wears thin on Christie’s chief constituency

I don 't like him much (except for his veto of a repressive bill in NJ).
I think he is too liberal. We can do better than him,
but NO president from Roosevelt until now has ever allowed himself
to be freely interrupted by members of the public in the middle of
his speeches, and just answered all of their questions like a press conference.

NOW, I will go and vote my absentee ballot for this election.
I voted a straight Republican ballot, in an effort to be anti-authoritarian.
I voted in favor of freedom of marijuana use, tho I don 't expect to use it much.

David
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2014 03:36 pm
@coldjoint,
I wasn't aware Christie has said he won't be running for President in 2016, you have proof?

If so, then I guess Christie being bully doesn't matter unless you live in NJ.
coldjoint

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2014 06:04 pm
@revelette2,
Quote:
Christie being bully doesn't matter

No more than the lies Obama told if you live in the US.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2014 06:22 pm
GOP governors are denying 3.6 million people from getting ACA.
Quote:
In total, an estimated 3.6 million Americans who would have likely received Medicaid coverage under the new rules remain uninsured today because they live in states that opted out of the Medicaid expansion.

And those same GOP governors and legislators are going to be revoted back into office to deny them health insurance for the future.

All the states that refused ACA have denied 7.8 million Americans health insurance coverage. The death toll in those states will be higher than those states that have ACA.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/03/30/1287923/-GOP-s-Obamacare-spite-means-death-toll-for-red-states#

0 Replies

Moment-in-Time

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2014 07:19 pm
@revelette2,
Quote:

The current NJ governor, Chris Christie, is known for his increasingly pugnacious demeanor, but yesterday he overstepped the line. There was such contempt in his seemingly uncontrollable outburst for his fellow New Jerseyite, former Ashbury Park, City Councilman Jim Keady, that it bordered on hysteria. The nation took notice!

Christie was shrieking in such a scornful way that the acenario appeared on several TV shows last night, back-to-back. The Sandy Heckler was wondering why Governor Christie was still sitting on millions of dollars that was supposed to be allocated to Sandy victims, especially since he still wasn't able to get back into his home.

Christie previously having using some of the Sandy grant as a sludge fund, one suspect this governor might try to enrich his own personal bank account by siphoning off some of the Sandy funds, thereby cheating the people.

Even though CC might have delusions of grandeur of a possible presidential run, he will never make it in this life time. He doesn't have the temperament to be president and clearly lacks the skill and talent to be an effective governor; he is currently in the wrong position.
0 Replies

Moment-in-Time

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2014 07:27 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:

Christie is a ******* loud mouthed bully.

Governor Christie comes across as suffering from hypertension. Clearly he has no patience with the public. I suspect he realizes the Sandy victims view him as a crook who is trying to enrich himself for a presidential run at their expense. It might have been guilt that set him off. Whatever, the man has a panic-stricken problem.
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2014 07:30 pm
@Moment-in-Time,
Moment-in-Time wrote:

Quote:

Governor Christie comes across as suffering from hypertension. Clearly he has no patience with the public. I suspect he realizes the Sandy victims view him as a crook who is trying to enrich himself for a presidential run at their expense. It might have been guilt that set him off. Whatever, the man has a panic-stricken problem.

Governor Christie has a personality problem.

New Jersey has a Governor Christie problem.

Best we quarantine him...and not make it a national problem.
georgeob1

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2014 08:05 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Would you like to have Corzine back?
wmwcjr

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2014 10:17 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Governor Christie is heartless! He eats baby seals! Crying or Very sad

http://41.media.tumblr.com/7d719528d13fa0b7cacb5027464f2728/tumblr_mzxhxlImTf1rn1isao1_500.jpg
OmSigDAVID

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2014 10:35 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

Moment-in-Time wrote:

Quote:

Governor Christie has a personality problem.

New Jersey has a Governor Christie problem.

Best we quarantine him...and not make it a national problem.

I AGREE with that. I want a REAL freedom-loving libertarian Originalist American Republican
against a leftist Democrat. I think this NJ guy is a R.I.N.O. fake.

FROM EVERY MOUNTAINSIDE, LET FREEDOM RING!

David
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Fri 31 Oct, 2014 10:41 pm
Has anyone around here talked about how almost no one anymore thinks that the D's will keep the Senate? All that juice the D's had with the millennials is now gone because millennials now despise this nations political establishment as much or more than anyone else does. The D's are about to learn than promising and then not delivering is far worse then sucking without promising. The D's are about to pay for Obama's stump speeches which was followed by his lack of interest in either governing or managing the bureaucracy.