Congratulations, House Republicans!

OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2014 06:14 am
@Lustig Andrei,
Yes; my experience in NY.
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2014 06:19 am
There almost certainly have been cases of voter fraud...but I suspect there has been as much from the one side as the other.

In any case, this voter ID crap is not about voter fraud...it is about vote suppression.
Lustig Andrei

Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2014 06:20 am
@OmSigDAVID,
That is inadmissible hearsay. I was asking for evidence. Would you be willing to testify, under oath, that you actually have first-hand knowledge of such fraud? I suggest that your "personal experience" derives largely from unsubstantiated rumors circulating among your peers.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2014 06:21 am
@Frank Apisa,
HOW??
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2014 06:25 am
@Lustig Andrei,
There are times when I almost hope the conservatives of this country get their wish...and a full, dedicated conservative bloc takes over the executive, legislative and judicial branches of government.

The peasants who support the rights of the barons to lord over them eventually feel the lash...and realize what incredible fools they have been.

I'd like to see the fools here finally learn their lesson.

Unfortunately, the price they will pay will be born by us all...so it is a hope I manage to suppress.

OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2014 06:25 am
@Lustig Andrei,
I caught some of it at the polls, as a watcher, in my youth,
but for the most part I admit not to have been watching it.
I 'm too lazy to type long stories about it.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2014 06:28 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:
There are times when I almost hope the conservatives of this country get their wish...and a full, dedicated conservative bloc takes over the executive, legislative and judicial branches of government.

The peasants who support the rights of the barons to lord over them eventually feel the lash...
The innermost essence of Republicanism, the real thing, is anti-authoritarian freedom.
I go to the polls to defeat Democrat authoritarianism. That 's the whole point.

Dragging down government makes life worthwhile.

David
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2014 06:33 am
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

The peasants who support the rights of the barons to lord over them eventually feel the lash...
The innermost essence of Republicanism, the real thing, is anti-authoritarian freedom.
I go to the polls to defeat Democrat authoritarianism. That 's the whole point.

Dragging down government makes life worthwhile.
David

I see.

The peasants who supported the rights of the barons to piss on them...had great reasons for doing that also.

Frankly, I think calling that to the attention of folk supporting American conservative thinking makes life worthwhile.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2014 06:42 am
@Frank Apisa,
That makes no sense.
Frank Apisa

Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2014 07:04 am
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:

That makes no sense.

Yeah, I imagine it doesn't to you, David. Wink
0 Replies

parados

Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2014 07:33 am
@Baldimo,
A conceal carry permit in Texas doesn't require you even be a US Citizen or a citizen of Texas.
Quote:

Concealed Permit:
Shall Issue to Residents and Non-Residents

http://www.usacarry.com/texas_concealed_carry_permit_information.html

What does a background check have to do with anything? I don't need a background check to get a license or a passport. Student IDs require verification of identity to acquire which meets the license and passport requirements.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2014 09:09 am
@OmSigDAVID,
You wrote,
Quote:

WOW! You are really, really, ignorant. The republicans are the ones who demand to control women's bodies, they don't want gays and lesbians to have equal rights, and they don't want Americans to have free and easy voting in this country, and they still want to repeal universal health care - a government service provided by ALL DEMOCRACIES in the world.

That's what I call TOTAL IGNORANCE OF REALITY.

coldjoint

Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2014 12:01 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
who demand to control women's bodies, they don't want gays and lesbians to have equal rights,

Talking about Islam? You support Islam, shame on you.
Lustig Andrei

Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2014 12:08 pm
@coldjoint,
What the f*ck are you talking about, ass*ole? Where did Islam suddenly come into this? Deal in non-sequiturs much?
coldjoint

Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2014 12:46 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Quote:
What the f*ck are you talking about, ass*ole?

CI ignorance, of course. Don't let on like you don't know how dumb he is. http://www.acidpulse.net/images/smilies/rofl1.gif
bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2014 03:16 pm
@Baldimo,
How stupid are you? Do you really think school IDs are handed out like candy. Dumbest thing you've EVER said.

What does a background check for concealed carry mean????? That the owner is trained or safe? Because if you'd like I can show you a lot more concealed carry death and mayhem than you can of voter ID fraud.
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2014 03:19 pm
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:

Quote:
What the f*ck are you talking about, ass*ole?

CI ignorance, of course. Don't let on like you don't know how dumb he is. http://www.acidpulse.net/images/smilies/rofl1.gif

I know how dumb you are, What's that got to do with anything?
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2014 03:21 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Oh, you've experience committing voter fraud?
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2014 03:24 pm
http://upload.democraticunderground.com/imgs/2014/141020-republican-message-for-the-2014-mid-term-elections.jpg
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 20 Oct, 2014 03:37 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Fear mongering is the staple, but if anyone bothers to follow their rhetoric, NONE OF THEM COMES TRUE!

FEAR, FEAR, FEAR, FEAR - VOTE GOP. They have your back covered, but only your back.

Do republicans sleep on their backs? LOL