Say - Just what kind of Asian are you?

Foofie

Reply Wed 5 Mar, 2014 11:40 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

This is to Roger, too . . . yeah, when those who are just looking for an argument show up, it's done.

Again with the mind reading of intentions?
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Wed 5 Mar, 2014 04:16 pm
Well, I'm sorry Edgar. This could have been a very interesting discussion, but it got derailed on page one.
Lash

Reply Wed 5 Mar, 2014 04:30 pm
@glitterbag,
You may not be talking about me, but I'm sorry if my comment screwed it up for you guys. It wasn't my intention. I've always believed that Asians (in general) are respected by most Americans (of course, after some other comments like McG's, maybe my perception is influenced by the people I grew up around) - so when I saw this video on facebook, I honestly had the feeling I shared here. If you revive the topic, I'll just read. Smile

edgarblythe

Reply Wed 5 Mar, 2014 04:37 pm
@glitterbag,
There's something about this kind of information that makes people contrary.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Wed 5 Mar, 2014 04:38 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

You may not be talking about me, but I'm sorry if my comment screwed it up for you guys. It wasn't my intention. I've always believed that Asians (in general) are respected by most Americans (of course, after some other comments like McG's, maybe my perception is influenced by the people I grew up around) - so when I saw this video on facebook, I honestly had the feeling I shared here. If you revive the topic, I'll just read. Smile

There is something else going on, regarding Asian assimilation, in my opinion. Many Caucasian males, of dating age, find Asian girls very attractive. I think it is their tendency towards slimness, their straight hair, and femininity. And, in NYC, many Jewish young males find them very attractive, since they do not have the image of the dominating Jewish woman, yet they do not come from a family that has this or that relative with strong antipathy towards Jews. Just my opinion, but sociologically, something is going on with the attraction to Asian women. Tune in, in 100 years, and there will be many Americans with an Asian great grandmother, I believe.
0 Replies