Which 2014 Oscar-Nominated Director Should Direct Your Life?

Reply Sun 2 Mar, 2014 10:54 am
http://www.buzzfeed.com/louispeitzman/which-2014-oscar-nominated-director-should-direct-your-life

Quote:
You got: Spike Jonze

In many ways, you’re hip and ahead of the curve, but that doesn’t mean you’re happy. In fact, there’s a melancholy tone to much of what you do. And while you still have fun, it’s often bittersweet. You’re aggressively indie. Expect the movie of your life to look something like Her, Adaptation, or Being John Malkovich.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 1,425 • Replies: 3
No top replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 2 Mar, 2014 12:01 pm
@tsarstepan,
Me too.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sun 2 Mar, 2014 12:25 pm
@tsarstepan,
I think this is pretty accurate.

You got: Alexander Payne

You’re funny, but you’re dark. That twisted sense of humor will serve you well when life is boring, which — let’s face it — is most of the time. You feel a little stuck in your ways and may be looking for a change. Expect the movie of your life to look something like Nebraska, About Schmidt, or Election.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Sun 2 Mar, 2014 12:29 pm
You got: Alexander Payne

You’re funny, but you’re dark. That twisted sense of humor will serve you well when life is boring, which — let’s face it — is most of the time. You feel a little stuck in your ways and may be looking for a change. Expect the movie of your life to look something like Nebraska, About Schmidt, or Election.

Oh...I see. Oddly I have seen a few of Payne's movies and like them so he should be able to do me justice.
0 Replies