Maidan stoned out of pot!

Helia

Sun 2 Mar, 2014 06:03 am
Hello everyone! I want to warn against participation in pro-Maidan political actions and tell our European and Western friends what's going there.
I live in Odessa and never been on Maidan. But my aunt decided to 'shake the money tree' and went there as a cook for 3 weeks. She returned after the new government was appointed with 20 000 hryvnias and terrible health condition. She's a bit fleshy and we were afraid that she had a heart attack. It occurred that it was a mere withdrawals. But MDs also supposed that she had a heart attack caused bysevere drug intoxication several days ago.Now she's in the hospital questioned by the officials from the drug control office. It turns out that she is not first drug victim of Maidan and there are dozens of such involuntary drug addicts just in Odessa hospitals.Looks like there were psychoanaleptics used in U.S. quick reaction teams under the guise of seasonings. Such drugs arouse feeling of burst of energy and psychical and physical activity. Heavy doses cause intensive hyperphrenia and about 3 days of constant wakeful state.
Hard imagine the quantity of this beastliness my aunt took merely tasting borsch or croquettes. And my heart is bleeding for those poor souls were fighting in Kyiv. This is a great crime against Ukraine those 'Pravy sector' and UNA-UNSO and other Maidan organizers committed.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,010 • Replies: 1
Topic Closed
No top replies

Blickers

Tue 11 Mar, 2014 01:45 am
Hard to follow what you are saying. The Maidan is the central square in Kiev where political actions occur, correct? Your aunt got a job as a cook near that square?
0 Replies