Setanta

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2014 05:28 pm
Ah-hahahahahahahaha . . . you do crack me up.

Here's a song, just for our Finny . . .

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2014 05:28 pm
@Setanta,
Hehehehehehehe Boss
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2014 05:29 pm
You're pretty feeble today, Finn . . . that's to say, worse than usual. Not feeling well?
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2014 05:38 pm
@Setanta,
Turd stirrer! You entered this thread just to start a fight.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2014 05:39 pm
Is that the best you've got? You're a sad case.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2014 06:29 pm
@Setanta,
You just can't leave it alone, can you Pooch?

No matter what I post, you have to respond. This is a sickness born of an incredible sense of inferiority.

Sad case? Yes you are. You sit in your 12 X 10 kitchen pounding away at your keyboard, telling the world that you matter, that you are a historian (all the while denying same) and that everyone else who dares to express an opinion is a despicable idiot.

I'm betting that you are grossly over-weight and rarely if ever leave your abode.
Your little dogs invest in you a spirit of animation that you are unable to emulate and you love them for it.

Your obvious intelligence is your curse because you have to know how pathetic you are; all the while that you attempt to establish stardom in this forum.

Sad case? There is no more sad case in this forum than you, and, alas, I am no where near enough an enlightened individual to give you a free pass.

In this thread I have responded to your posts as you would to mine. I know you realize this but you just can't try to one up.

Now think hard for what you might believe is a clever retort, but you know I have pegged you completely.

Setanta

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2014 06:31 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Irony escapes you, doesn't it?
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2014 07:10 pm
@Setanta,
I don't think you have the slightest idea of what irony means.

Caught with your ass exposed and it was meant to be ironic?

Your regular spleen discharges are the farthest thing from ironic that I can imagine.

Quote:
"Die you scum-bag spammer."

How subtle, how clever, how ironic.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2014 07:31 pm
Yeah, i see that irony does escape you. Take that last bile-laden diatribe of yours, and direct it at yourself. It describes you to a tee--except the part about intelligence . . . i wouldn't go that far.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2014 09:59 pm
@Setanta,
I know you are, but what am I?
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Wed 19 Mar, 2014 10:20 pm
(This particular item is not aimed at anyone in particular.)

http://rack.3.mshcdn.com/media/ZgkyMDEyLzA4LzI3LzEyXzA0XzU0XzEwNl9maWxlCnAJdGh1bWIJODUweDU5MD4KZQlqcGc/377c410a.jpg
0 Replies