dalehileman

Reply Mon 3 Mar, 2014 03:02 pm
@tontoiam,
Alas Tonto you seem angry
tontoiam

Reply Mon 3 Mar, 2014 03:58 pm
@dalehileman,
I'm not confident in myself. I don't believe in myself. I am weak. Extremely vulnerable. When someone started doubting me the little bit of doubt it started as is when I started filling myself with doubt about who I was leading myself onto this two year trip of trying to understand myself better. A lifetime of depression yes feeling guilty about **** I shouldn't be feeling guilty about. Messes with my head. I lose hope in myself. Lost what hope there was. Lost what confidence there was. When I felt strong someone doubted me and started making me feel like **** by ******* with my head. It wasn't the fact of ******* with my head but how they were going about ******* with my head. That made me feel like ****. Slowly breaking me down. Leading to I now being as open as I have been as I continuously am. Making me feel extremely vulnerable. That I should be. I will continue to feel this way until the there get out. They're the ones who led me to this situation I'm in now by messing with my head, making me feel I should come back to live with my husband, get the divorce, then move forward with my life. Should had never because now a couple individuals want to have me murdered. I want so badly for this to haunt their mind. The there.
0 Replies

tontoiam

Reply Mon 3 Mar, 2014 04:04 pm
@dalehileman,
Want to make me angry? Make me face he who ruined me by he ******* with my head resulting in I opening up to the entire world for all to know my life. I say, so what they know your life. I say, well someone wants me dead because of it. I say. Well. That's my life. Ruined soon after the day I was born.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 4 Mar, 2014 01:42 pm
@tontoiam,
http://www.acidpulse.net/images/smilies/fsaqqhab.gif
tontoiam

Reply Wed 5 Mar, 2014 01:00 am
@coldjoint,
What is the pic for. The meaning.
0 Replies