How to build trust again.

Jenaia

Wed 5 Mar, 2014 11:17 am
@Crazielady420,
congratulations Smile I hope it all works out!
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Fri 7 Mar, 2014 01:36 am
My sister's marriage was doomed from the start because she was so distrusting, she used to fish his torn-up betting slips out of the wastepaper basket and piece them together like a jigsaw to see how much he'd been putting on!
FOUND SOUL

Fri 7 Mar, 2014 02:35 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
No wonder you went for bacon woman Smile
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Sat 8 Mar, 2014 05:54 pm
Being upfront with him is the first step. If you truly love this man and want him to be a part of your life, you have to trust him. It's unfair to him to have to build trust where someone else broke it, but it's a fact. If he is willing to accept this that's great. He obviously knows about your past. Let him decide if he wants your baggage. He might willingly offer to help you carry it.

When we love someone, we do insane things to make them happy. It might seem like he's being unnaturally easy with you regarding this but perhaps he just loves you and wants to make this work. We look past many flaws in those we love because we see something even better behind those dysfunctions and we don't mind scaling a few walls to get to it Wink
0 Replies

ossobuco

Sat 8 Mar, 2014 06:01 pm
Look, pro, you read this situation incorrectly and are giving a lecture to the person whose trust was repeatedly violated.

First lesson of being a relationship pro: listen, read.
0 Replies

thanes1

Thu 29 May, 2014 01:47 pm
@Crazielady420,
thanks for your inspirational post!!
0 Replies

Germlat

Wed 4 Jun, 2014 01:26 pm
@Crazielady420,
Maybe you're not ready to date. Give yourself more time. Don't invest in a relationship until you're ready.
0 Replies

zoraidablackwell

Thu 5 Jun, 2014 05:43 am
first i will understand all the situation to clear all my mistake then i will make trust again.
Application Development Agra
0 Replies