Moron or idiot?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 8 • Views: 4,660 • Replies: 78

boomerang

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2014 07:24 pm
@glitterbag,
Which one has the most nonsense coming out of his mouth?
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2014 07:38 pm
In Texas, the Teabagger mentality is cramming him down everyone's throat.
glitterbag

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2014 07:59 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

My sister-in-law and my 2 oldest nephews live near Austin, and she tells me the same thing. This patriotic Ted is the same Ted who stopped bathing and shaving when he received his draft notice. He had 30 days to appear before the draft board, so he stopped bathing and for the last 7 days before he appeared, in an act of mammoth disrespect, he decided to foul his own underwear and show up covered in fecal material because young mr. Nugent had a music career to think of, and as much as he would have LOVED LOVED LOVED to serve his country, those folks in Viet Nam had guns, which is very scary to think about.

It's really the height of arrogance to think a red-blooded boy from Michigan, should have to actually submit to military discipline, Ted has his own set of rules to describe patriotic. Michigan owes Texas an apology.
glitterbag

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2014 08:02 pm
@glitterbag,
Ted suffers from bat **** fever. BTW, sister-in-law feels like a stranger in a strange land, I admire her patience dealing with the folks who work with her.
trying2learn

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2014 08:07 pm
@glitterbag,
I don't know because I don't know him and don't pay attention to what he has to say. His music is okay though.
raprap

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2014 08:10 pm
I'd like to see him take Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck on a big game hunt in Jurassic Park.

Rap
0 Replies

rosborne979

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2014 08:11 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
Moron or idiot?

I think Asshole is the term you're looking for in this case.
glitterbag

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2014 08:13 pm
@rosborne979,
rosborne979 wrote:

glitterbag wrote:
Moron or idiot?

I think Asshole is the term you're looking for in this case.

Thank you rosborne, asshole is just the best way to describe Ted.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2014 08:19 pm
@trying2learn,
trying2learn wrote:

I don't know because I don't know him and don't pay attention to what he has to say. His music is okay though.

I guess you could say his music is ok, but since you don't know much about him just google Ted Nugent. Not only is he the poop encrusted king of draft dodging, he has a keen interest in underage girls. Not exactly what I would call a mensch, but then again the tea baggers have a shortage, so I suppose he will do for the time being.
trying2learn

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2014 08:31 pm
@glitterbag,
I haven't googled him but why is he important to all of you?
glitterbag

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2014 08:58 pm
@trying2learn,
He is attempting to be a political force, he supports uber conservative causes (that's not the problem, he is entitled to his views) but recently called the President a mongrel. I realize that's a popular sentiment for racists, however, I don't find much to be admired by an old rocker who craps in his pants for an entire week to garner a 4F, and brags about seducing girls 30 years his junior. I can't get past the part of showing up at the draft board encrusted in poop, then championing wars and sending others to places he would never dream of setting foot. He's what we used to call a sell out or phony.
trying2learn

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2014 11:04 pm
@glitterbag,
Okay, attempting and actually being a political force is different. I don't know what you are writing about when it comes to the President and a mongrel.

I do not like our President. I'm looking forward to the next election.
glitterbag

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2014 11:52 pm
@trying2learn,
You don't have to like this president, but if Nugent makes a public statement calling the leader of the free world a mongrel, I wonder about his bloodline, and why he thinks that's an appropriate statement to make. I can't speak for all members of A2K, but I'm not a Native American. I'm betting Mr. Poopy Pants isn't one either. So since most of us came here (US) from other countries, none of us are not mongrels. Using the term to define only the elected president is very revealing. I don't take my que from a baby rapist.
IRFRANK

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2014 11:16 am
@glitterbag,
Both

He's a jerk full of anger and hate. Not leadership material. Gives rock and roll a bad name.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
trying2learn

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2014 02:34 pm
@glitterbag,
Nugent has the right to call the President a name or put him in a category like the rest of us. His opinion on the President and other issues only matter to me if he runs for a political position where I have a vote.
glitterbag

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2014 05:11 pm
@trying2learn,
Enjoy your coma.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2014 05:28 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

Is this comment idiotic, moronic, or just plain bull?
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2014 05:30 pm
@glitterbag,
If you want to know about Texans and Texas you probably shouldn't consult someone living in Austin.