what would you do

Mon 24 Feb, 2014 06:56 pm
What would you do to someone who completely ruined your life from the moment when they came into your life, till this day and continues..?

View best answer, chosen by tontoiam
chai2

Mon 24 Feb, 2014 07:48 pm
@tontoiam,
I'd need to know my relationship to the person to answer that?

Is it my child? Sibling? Other?
tontoiam

Mon 24 Feb, 2014 09:04 pm
@chai2,
I don't have it in me to kill someone. All I can do is forgive. Act as if it never happened.
0 Replies

BillRM

Mon 24 Feb, 2014 09:12 pm
@tontoiam,
Quote:
What would you do to someone who completely ruined your life from the moment when they came into your life, till this day and continues..?

LOL most men end up calling such a person a wife...........

I have a neighbor who new wife made him removed his pool table from the middle of his living room damn her.
tsarstepan

Mon 24 Feb, 2014 09:17 pm
@tontoiam,
tontoiam wrote:

What would you do to someone who completely ruined your life...

Without context, one can easily assume the victim in this hypothetical scenario is suffering from grand delusions of drama-queendom. How can someone ruin your life? Have you wrongfully convicted of murder? Or spill some wine and ruin a decent leather jacket? Somewhere in between?
tontoiam

Mon 24 Feb, 2014 09:47 pm
@tsarstepan,
There's no drama queen **** in this. It is someone's life I am talking about. Someone entered someone's life being completely ignorant of the **** the victim suffered before the person entered their life. The person got pissed off because of how the victim was with them the victim having been distant. so the person completely ruined the victim's life. Understand? Or do you feel I need to grow the **** up with how I word ****. No offense toward you intended.
tontoiam

Mon 24 Feb, 2014 09:49 pm
@tontoiam,
Waiting. ((For your reply.))
0 Replies

tontoiam

Mon 24 Feb, 2014 09:52 pm
@tontoiam,
Quote:
There's no drama queen **** in this. It is someone's life I am talking about. Someone entered someone's life being completely ignorant of the **** the victim suffered before the person entered their life. The person got pissed off because of how the victim was with them the victim having been distant. so the person completely ruined the victim's life. Understand? Or do you feel I need to grow the **** up with how I word ****.

If I were a man I would kill the ******* bastard. I'm a woman. All I can do is forgive because I don't have it in me to ******* kill someone.
0 Replies

tontoiam

Mon 24 Feb, 2014 09:53 pm
@tsarstepan,
Still waiting your reply.
0 Replies

cherrie

Mon 24 Feb, 2014 09:58 pm
@tontoiam,
I would go to an internet site, such as this one, where I would randomly join in different threads with meaningless, irrelevant, offensive and inappropriate comments.
I would then create a number of other accounts - under different names so no-one knows it's me - and start threads where I chat to my other personae about my/our mental health.

It's probably not going to have any impact on the person who hurt me so bad, but I presume it is going to make me feel better.
tontoiam

Mon 24 Feb, 2014 10:14 pm
@cherrie,
I'm sure everyone here knows which usernames I am. I'm not trying to be secretive with dumb ****. As far as understanding the rest of what you said, I don't. Have too much on my mind.
I'm doing what I ******* can with this mental situation I'm being forced to live with each day with each day that passes.
chai2
  Selected Answer

Tue 25 Feb, 2014 07:54 am
@tontoiam,
tontoiam wrote:

I'm sure everyone here knows which usernames I am.

I'm sure practically everyone has no idea what usernames you are.

I certainly don't know. Or care at this point.
tontoiam

Tue 25 Feb, 2014 11:50 am
@chai2,
Quote:

Then why does it matter.
tontoiam

Tue 25 Feb, 2014 11:53 am
relationshippro wrote.
Quote:
Its your bad time dear who make your life completely ruined.. there are not any of your close person..

The reason why you make people want to think you are some psychotic individual I honestly have no idea.

And. Dear. I'm not the one who molested myself throughout my childhood. Perhaps I made my life worse by not speaking up sooner. To the right people.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Tue 25 Feb, 2014 12:02 pm
@tontoiam,
Quote:
Or do you feel I need to grow the **** up with how I word ****.

No, mostly you just need to grow up. Acting like an ass isn't going to endear you to anyone here.

Quote:
The person got pissed off because of how the victim was with them the victim having been distant. so the person completely ruined the victim's life.
Ok, if I understand you correctly, the victim's life is ruined because some person got pissed because the victim was distant toward the person. I don't see how someone getting pissed can ruin someone's life. So, if this victim isn't you (probably is, but how the heck should I know), tell the victim to get over it. Someone getting pissed at someone does not lead to a ruined life.
tontoiam

Tue 25 Feb, 2014 12:59 pm
@CoastalRat,
There's more to it than that you ****. Being pissed off led to their life changing actions.

This conversation is over.
CoastalRat

Tue 25 Feb, 2014 01:08 pm
@tontoiam,
Quote:
This conversation is over.
You don't know how happy that makes all of us.
0 Replies

timur

Tue 25 Feb, 2014 01:16 pm
Chai2 wrote:
I'm sure practically everyone has no idea what usernames you are.

Practically, this poster can write anonymously here..

At least, she knows who she is:
"Tonto" is a term reserved in Spanish-speaking cultures for the village idiot.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Tue 25 Feb, 2014 01:20 pm
@tontoiam,
tontoiam wrote:

Quote:

Then why does it matter.

Why does it matter?! Because it could be proof that everything you say here isn't sincere and shouldn't be trusted. AKA all of your activity at a2k is in question. That you just might be a typical internet troll: that being you're here for the shock value.

Here, you claim to be female. In other usernames that have the same suspicious activity (and poor style of grammar, etc...) we have claims of being a old man, and so forth.
tontoiam

Tue 25 Feb, 2014 01:25 pm
@tsarstepan,
Love when people such as yourself test me in your own ways. I personally find it humorous. In a sarcastic way. Smile