Implantation or period on depo shot?

Reply Mon 24 Feb, 2014 07:25 am
I’ve been on the depo provera shot for little over a year and always would get my period 2 weeks before I am due for my next shot. I had my last shot on the 13 January 2014 and due on the 07 April 2014 for my next shot. On the 16 Feb (a week ago) I started spotting with light period like cramps – something similar to a light period. There was nothing the next day. 5 days later I had the same spotting for just that one day. Even now today I am still having this light period like cramps. Is it normal to have spotting a month after getting the shot? Is it possible it could be implantation while on the depo shot?

jespah

Reply Mon 24 Feb, 2014 07:31 am
@Rodsgirl,
This is a question for your OB/GYN as he/she knows you best. Ask not only about this but also whether you might be at the start of becoming perimenopausal (which can mess with the timing of your periods something fierce, and can happen a lot earlier than you might think).
0 Replies