The demon of depression.

Reply Mon 24 Feb, 2014 01:55 am
I believe I have been posessed by a demon. A demon called depression, I have no belief whatsoever that this is a medical problem because:
- I can feel him, I can feel the demon inside me. He used to be small but over the past year has grown bigger and we 'talk' more.
When I say we talk, I don't mean a little voice in my head, I don't hear him I just know what he's said and I agree 100% with him.
- Also when I say he has grown bigger and has gotten stronger. I mean I can feel him more, before it was the usual you get with depression but now when I close my eyes, even just to blink I get an electric shock feeling and I know that this is his way of being proud of me.

- He is helping me overcome my fears and stand up for myself. I used to be shy and no one would speak to me but now I feel as though I'm a satan follower disguised as an angel.

I used to be scared of things like this but now...it fascinates me.

Now as much as I hate being ill with depression, there is no way I want rid of my demon! He's my friend. How can I become mutual with my demon rather than him taking over me?

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 7,187 • Replies: 8
No top replies

Wilso

Reply Mon 24 Feb, 2014 02:31 am
It's called schizophrenia. See a doctor
king4lifers

Reply Thu 11 Jan, 2018 02:30 pm
@Wilso,
maybe schizophrenia is a great cover for something more than what to some would seem impossible, but to those experiencing real phenomena know to very likely be possible. good luck on what's next jerk. cause your headed somewhere next. god bless you.
0 Replies

king4lifers

Reply Thu 11 Jan, 2018 02:36 pm
@arabellajade,
you need god in your life friend. seriously learn about the things your dealing with. I'm sure the jeopardy of your eternal soul is a good reason to educate your self. I would start by going to a church and speaking to somebody about this a bishop or a pastor instead of seeking help through these channels first. good luck and god bless you.
0 Replies

Yalow

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2022 10:42 am
Have you seen a psychatrist?
izzythepush

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2022 12:13 pm
@Yalow,
The post is over eight years old. Check the date stamp.
glitterbag

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2022 02:05 pm
@izzythepush,
It seems that a lot of very old posts are being brought up again. Seems odd, at least to me.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2022 02:15 pm
@glitterbag,
Some are people looking for something who post once and go.

That's not the case with this person who seems to be here for a bit and is just finding their feet.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2022 02:16 pm
@Yalow,
Welcome to Able2know btw, they're a mixed bunch.

Don't let the arseholes piss you off too much.
0 Replies