My God! It's Full of Stars!

Brandon9000

Reply Thu 7 Aug, 2014 08:12 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:

Quote:
Brandon said to me: Well, go ahead an have fun, but if you make up stuff for which you have no evidence and announce it as fact, then you're unreliable and no one should pay attention to what you say.

I thought I always point it out when I speculate?...

Here's a case where you don't, and, in fact, it's what started this exchange:

Romeo Fabulini wrote:
Believe it or not, I'm going to pay atheists a compliment!-
The Bible has hidden depths, but God doesn't want humans to unlock all its secrets just yet, so he's deliberately turned atheists against religion.
For example if atheist scientists such as Dawkins, Hawking and Sagan etc had applied their brilliant minds to analysing the Bible, they'd probably discover all the answers to human life and existence..Smile

How do you know that God doesn't want this and has done that deliberately? Cite your source, or are you just making stuff up for which you don't have a particle of evidence and presenting it as fact?
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2014 12:43 pm
@Brandon9000,
Here ya go mate- "And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie" (2 Thess 2:11)

Incidentally, earlier on I posted a pic of Jesus saving a prossie from a mob, and another pic of him comforting an ill beggar and telling off the priests, yet amazingly some of you have voted both those posts down!
So just for the record whose side are you atheists on, the fundy mob and snooty priests, or on Jesus's?
Are you fundies and Jews yourselves or what?..Wink
Brandon9000

Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2014 06:45 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Well, at least this time your response is relevant and you are giving actual evidence to support your argument. I'm not sure in what context that quotation occurs.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 8 Aug, 2014 11:34 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
So just for the record whose side are you atheists on, the fundy mob and snooty priests, or on Jesus's?

You're on the side of the fundy's, a small minded racist who hates everything Jesus stood for.
0 Replies

Love2Love

Reply Fri 1 Jun, 2018 08:42 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta, you're actually making sense on this thread. I also think space travel is a non-starter probably forever (but i think we should forever research ways to make it happen).

As for alien life out there, there's just not enough stars for it to be possible all over again as it was on this planet. Drake Equation is too simple, there are about 100 fundamental variables now, not just the handful in the Drake Equation.

The argument for alien life being out there rests on 898119 billion billion trillion being a biiiig number. Big compared to what? The calculated no. of stars and planets out there just isn't enough for it to be stastically possible. Again, i hope it is possible and i hope we continue researching it forever and ever. It's funny when people base their argument on the wow bigness of a number though.

0 Replies

Love2Love

Reply Fri 1 Jun, 2018 08:51 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
This is fascinating because i've had a very similar experience, regarding following a hooded figure to a dangerous location. It happened when l passed out. Rather not go into what made me pass out, except to say, if they say you're meant to eat it in tiny amounts as a beginner, don't put a massive pile of it in your nose! Also the bruise thing fascinates me. I've had mysterious bruises before.

You shouldn't camp in random locations alone though. For one thing you might be breaking the law, and also you could get raped or worse (as you now know).
0 Replies