Stand You Ground Is For White Folks Only

BillRM

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2014 12:57 pm
@panzade,
Quote:
Saw yesterday where a 16 year old was stopped from buying cigarettes, beer, and then smutty magazines but was able to buy a rifle at a gun shop.

If he desire to be allow to handle a M-16 or even heavy weapons he can wait until he is 17 and enlist in the US military.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2014 12:58 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
I see yesterday the USSC just refused to hear 2 cases about allowing 18 year olds to pack and carry.
The USSC finally set some limits on the NRA .
Doing NOTHING is not "set some limits".
farmerman

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2014 01:14 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
doing nothing is upholding the decision of the lower court that set em.nO?
OmSigDAVID

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2014 01:29 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
doing nothing is upholding the decision of the lower court that set em.nO?
It is doing nothing for the moment.
About 1 out of 4OO applications for cert. have been granted,
if I remember the statistic accurately.

The USSC knows how to be lazy because it practices.
JTT

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2014 01:46 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Om: The USSC knows how to be lazy because it practices

How, by observing you?
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2014 06:41 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
The USSC finally set some limits on the NRA.

That is incorrect. The First Amendment is fully intact, and the NRA retains 100% of their Legendary ability to impede the passage of federal gun legislation.
farmerman

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2014 06:52 pm
@oralloy,
Wht r you even gabbering about. The USSC decided yesterday (nd it was the second amendment issue). NRA was free to to "talk it up" all they could". There were no 1st A issues involved. The Court refused to hear their case that stated that 18 to 20 year olds should be allowed to carry. The lower court said NO and the USSC basically said "Whats the beef We agree with the lower court"
Try to Spin it anyway you wish, the facts remain
JTT

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2014 07:06 pm
@oralloy,
Oral: That is incorrect. The First Amendment is fully intact, and the NRA retains 100% of their Legendary ability to impede the passage of federal gun legislation.

Oralboy:
God damn that pisses me off when I hit the wrong button on my Faux News Meme Generator!! I better call in to see what combination of memes to use! I wonder if they will suggest including some foot stomping. I am really good at that!
oralloy

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2014 07:34 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
Wht r you even gabbering about.

I was pointing out that you were completely incorrect regarding your claim that the Supreme Court had set any sort of limits on the NRA.
oralloy

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2014 07:35 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
Oralboy:
God damn that pisses me off when I hit the wrong button on my Faux News Meme Generator!! I better call in to see what combination of memes to use! I wonder if they will suggest including some foot stomping. I am really good at that!

You'd be a lot more pleasant without the childish name-calling.

I confess that I cannot make much sense of your post here.

Are you a Liberal perchance? Usually when someone makes a point on a messageboard and suddenly from out of the blue the other guy starts yelling about Fox News, that's a surefire indication of Liberalism.
JTT

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2014 07:39 pm
@oralloy,
You pushed the wrong button on your Meme Generator again, Oralboy. Next time wait til you get the email from Faux.
oralloy

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2014 07:47 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
You pushed the wrong button on your Meme Generator again, Oralboy. Next time wait til you get the email from Faux.

I'll take that as a yes. No worries. Liberals aren't bad people really. They're just a tad intolerant of everyone who disagrees with them.

You'd still be more pleasant though if you did away with the childish name-calling.
oralloy

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2014 07:49 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
No worries. Liberals aren't bad people really. They're just a tad intolerant of everyone who disagrees with them.

Sorry Bill. I was just being playful about JTT's sudden outburst about Fox News. Not trying to offend you or other Liberals.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2014 08:02 pm
@oralloy,
I suggested you wait. Your bosses are not gonna be happy with you winging it. You're much too stiff - it shows as you try to come across as natural. Wait for the email. These Faux guys are kinda, sorta professionals.
JTT

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2014 08:06 pm
@oralloy,
Oralboy: I confess that I cannot make much sense of your post here.

Now that would make your minders proud! Take an outlandish stand and stick to it come hell or high water, or go to commercial break if you can.
oralloy

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2014 08:49 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
I suggested you wait. Your bosses are not gonna be happy with you winging it. You're much too stiff - it shows as you try to come across as natural. Wait for the email. These Faux guys are kinda, sorta professionals.

Your babbling is silly. There are no bosses, and I am not winging anything.
oralloy

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2014 08:49 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:
Take an outlandish stand and stick to it come hell or high water,

There is nothing outlandish about me pointing out facts and reality.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Tue 25 Feb, 2014 09:12 pm
@oralloy,
Your denials have been noted. You still shuda waited for the email. You are just not quite ready for off the meme generator interactions.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2014 01:39 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

JTT wrote:

Your babbling is silly.
He is not silly; he is mentally sick.
JTT

Reply Wed 26 Feb, 2014 01:18 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Who are the greater cowards, Om, you who hides from reality in IGNORE or your sycophants who thumb you up? Are they the same folks who change your Depends?
0 Replies