Even though we're dating, I'm not sure.

Reply Mon 17 Feb, 2014 12:20 am
This is going to be a long story, so bear with me and please...listen. For Valentine's Day, my school sells carnations and Crush soda so we can buy them and give them to people we like. I bought the soda for a guy I'm going to call Kade. He got it and never suspected that it was me. However, one of his friends that I'm naming Max narrowed down the possibilities to me-he asked me about the soda and I told him that I did it. Eventually, for some reason Max and I started laughing that Kade didn't understand what we were whispering about and glancing towards him every once in awhile. We told him it has something to do with something that happened to him that day. Kade thought we knew about a nosebleed he had before school (Really? You think we knew about THAT?). We explained to him that it happened during school. He was completely clueless for about three hours straight. Max even kept giving him hints. Eventually, he figured out that we were talking about the soda and I guess he thought that I did it, because soon after he either was really shy around me, or even nicer. Soon enough, an idiot called Fred was pressuring Kade to ask me out. Kade was really embarrassed and told Fred to shut up. However, Max told me that Kade really liked me and wanted to ask me out, but was scared. I decided to do it myself, but someone wouldn't leave us alone (nosy, annoying girl!) So Max held off people to stay away from Kade and I (literally. People kept trying to talk to us and get in our way...crap, now I sound mean.) I was asking Kade out, but only got to, "So would you..." when he said yes. He looked happy, he really did, and started celebrating with Max right after. So I guess my question is, does it look like Kade likes me
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,467 • Replies: 7
No top replies

hingehead

Reply Mon 17 Feb, 2014 07:41 am
Possibly, or he's just glad a girl had the courage to do what he couldn't i.e. ask someone out.

Good news is **** changes as you get older. Bad news it's still ****.
Saber114

Reply Mon 17 Feb, 2014 09:27 am
@hingehead,
Hm, true. Oh well, I'm going to see him tomorrow, so if he hasn't chickened out by then I'd say we're still good. Thanks!
hingehead

Reply Mon 17 Feb, 2014 02:17 pm
@Saber114,
Good luck, expect nothing and you may be pleasantly surprised.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2014 09:44 am
@Saber114,
Quote:
He looked happy, he really did, and started celebrating with Max right after. So I guess my question is, does it look like Kade likes me
No, he does not like you. He had a bet with another friend, lets call him Bob, that he could get some girl to ask him out. Bob picked you as the victim and everything that he and Max and Fred did was done to get you to ask him out. He and Max were celebrating because they won the bet.

When will you girls ever learn?

Ok, ok, just in case you cannot tell, I am just kidding. He obviously likes you. You didn't need to come on here and ask a bunch of strangers. Any one of your friends could have told you that he likes you.
maxdancona

Reply Thu 20 Feb, 2014 04:46 pm
@CoastalRat,
I would never do that...
0 Replies

Saber114

Reply Fri 21 Feb, 2014 09:39 pm
@CoastalRat,
Haha. As you can see, I can be very...well, not smart sometimes. I guess I just needed a little reassurance because quite honestly, I'm terrible at this kind of stuff. And that reassurance can come from anyone, even strangers.
So, yeah. Been a week and he REALLY likes referring to Valentines whenever he gets confused. Its funny, and kinda cute...
hingehead

Reply Sat 22 Feb, 2014 06:14 am
@Saber114,
We're all terrible at this sort of stuff. Sounds like it didn't turn out too bad - excellent!
0 Replies