Don't understand homosexuality

Ragman

Reply Fri 21 Feb, 2014 07:31 am
@Righteouswalk770,
The real hell is not believing in yourself while alive. that hell is visible to us. Who knows what goes on after your dead, if anything does at all? No one has reported back to me and anyone I have known whether or not there's a hell or heaven. While on earth, we have to accept ourselves and take responsibility for our actions.

As for understanding our preferences and emotions, there's plenty there we'll never understand. Sometimes simple acknowledgment has to be enough.
0 Replies

sophiayiu

Reply Sun 23 Feb, 2014 07:33 pm
@Righteouswalk770,
Homosexuality is mostly genetic that is what I learned in Psychology.
You cannot force a person to become gay or straight. (maybe some traumatic experience can but that is only a small percentage).
That is why it is so unfair for homosexual people to be treated differently because it is simply not their fault to become who they are.
0 Replies

momoends

Reply Sat 19 Sep, 2015 03:45 am
@Righteouswalk770,
first: my journey of live: first you have no idea who you are, second: you come to terms with you body, mind and feelings and accept yourself. third: you find someone who you believe is perfect for you and begin a relationship fourth: you break up with that persona and struggles to rebuild yourself again (repeat that a few times) fifth you settle emotionally and financially and dare to have children. sixth: you work hard to make your children share your views and values till they get puberty, then you just quit.... do i have to continue?
second: don´t worry, we are so many nowadays that, provided our planet doesn´t auto destruct itself before, we´ll perdure as race for ages!!!
0 Replies