Is it possible to love two girls at once?

Setanta

Fri 14 Feb, 2014 03:39 am
@OmSigDAVID,
You're just obsessed, ain't ya, Davoud . . .
OmSigDAVID

Fri 14 Feb, 2014 04:00 am
@Setanta,
Happpy Valentine 's Day !

David
Setanta

Fri 14 Feb, 2014 04:00 am
Sure, Bubba, if you say so.
0 Replies

anonymously99

Fri 14 Feb, 2014 06:17 am
@OmSigDAVID,
Careful David. Setanta is attracted to the same sex as he.
anonymously99

Fri 14 Feb, 2014 07:07 am
@anonymously99,
Shocked
0 Replies

JimmyJ

Fri 14 Feb, 2014 05:37 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
I'm "over" myself, you're the one with a problem, and it's a maturity problem.

I'm not the one who came here attacking lol.

You're clearly not over yourself. You're a senile, old coot with a grudge.
Setanta

Sat 15 Feb, 2014 04:47 am
@JimmyJ,
What grudge would that be? I attacked your self-indulgent question, not you. I guess, like the religionists, you can't separate your ideas from yourself. Not my problem, not my fault.
JimmyJ

Sat 15 Feb, 2014 11:35 am
@Setanta,
Quote:
What grudge would that be? I attacked your self-indulgent question, not you. I guess, like the religionists, you can't separate your ideas from yourself. Not my problem, not my fault.

First of all, before my 2nd post you had NO idea whatsoever that this question was even about me. For all you knew I was asking to indulge my own curiosity, yet still you chose to attack me personally.

Second of all, your view-point is completely false. Monogamy is encouraged in human society, but it's also somewhat RARE in the animal kingdom. That is why humans always have urges to reproduce with others. However, nowhere in my question did I say I wanted to **** two girls at once. I simply wanted to know if it were possible to love two people.

I guess, like the religionist, you don't actually read what anyone else has to say before jumping to your own ridiculous conclusion. I don't expect you to read this or put much thought into this response either because you've already proven that you're a senile old bat who can't accept when she's wrong.
Setanta

Sat 15 Feb, 2014 11:41 am
@JimmyJ,
Once again, i didn't attack you personally, i attacked the idea. The question is not about monogamy or reproduction, it's about love--something about which i suspect that you know very little. I did answer the question about loving more than one person--then i addressed the subject of a life-long, deep emotional commitment, which is what love would mean in this context. You choose to ignore that. The very fact that you're asking if it is possible to love two girls strongly reeks of immaturity.

I notice that you have avoided completely the question of what grudge you allege i have. You appear to be desperate here. You're making yourself look like a sad case.
JimmyJ

Sat 15 Feb, 2014 12:05 pm
@Setanta,
Telling me to grow up isn't a personal attack?
Why are you denying what's clearly there for all to see? Love is just an emotion, and emotions are used by humans to index important information. Give me a break with all this "you don't know what love is" nonsense. No where is it written that you can only have "strong feelings" for one person. Calling someone immature instead of focusing on the discussion at hand is called ad hominem. It's the very definition of a personal attack. You should look it up for yourself. Setanta, I take it you're divorced and alone, correct?

What am I desperate for exactly? I simply asked a question and now I'm having a good deal of fun laughing at you.

p.s. watching you prove my point and fail to admit that you were clearly wrong in your initial assessment of this question is pretty hilarious.
Setanta

Sat 15 Feb, 2014 12:09 pm
@JimmyJ,
No, you are completely wrong. Certainly ignorant poeple online might yell about "ad hominem." But argumentum ad hominem means attacking the person rather than the idea. I attacked the idea, and i attacked it for it's immaturity. You should look up argumentum ad hominem, because you clearly don't know what it means, and you're just attempting to hide behind a silly, meaningless online meme. If you want to whine about a personal attack, that's no skin off my nose--it's just more evidence of your immaturity.

I'm not married, i've never been married, and i don't live alone, which is all i'll ever tell you about my personal life.

Setanta

Sat 15 Feb, 2014 12:10 pm
You still haven't described what grudge you allege that i would have. Just pulled that one out of your ass, didn't you?
0 Replies

JimmyJ

Sat 15 Feb, 2014 12:29 pm
@Setanta,
Quote:
No, you are completely wrong. Certainly ignorant poeple online might yell about "ad hominem." But argumentum ad hominem means attacking the person rather than the idea. I attacked the idea, and i attacked it for it's immaturity. You should look up argumentum ad hominem, because you clearly don't know what it means, and you're just attempting to hide behind a silly, meaningless online meme. If you want to whine about a personal attack, that's no skin off my nose--it's just more evidence of your immaturity.

I'm not married, i've never been married, and i don't live alone, which is all i'll ever tell you about my personal life.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

Ad hominem is short for argumentum ad hominem, therefore they mean the same thing. Next time you tell me to look something up you should certainly do your own research first, because unlike yourself I actually WILL look it up. You're obviously old because you misused the term "internet meme".

This is an internet meme, and it's how I feel when talking to you:
http://global3.memecdn.com/stupid-people-everywhere_o_1180054.jpg

Like I said, by virtue of calling someone immature and telling them to "grow up", you are attacking their person, not the idea. Again, you fail to admit when you're clearly wrong. I won't be surprised.

I can understand why nobody would want to marry you (if your posts here on this forum are any indication as to how you are in real life).

The same grudge that has bled over from the other forums. Now really, if you hadn't also argued with me on other threads, would you have been so senile in your initial (and very false, as I've already pointed out and proved) assessment of my question?

Sounds like you're a prime example of "with age does not always come wisdom".
anonymously99

Sat 15 Feb, 2014 12:37 pm
@Setanta,
setanta wrote:
Quote:

My response...
You lie! We've been married for 35 years now you psycho!
0 Replies

anonymously99

Sat 15 Feb, 2014 12:48 pm
@JimmyJ,
Quote:
Like I said, by virtue of calling someone immature and telling them to "grow up", you are attacking their person, not the idea. Again, you fail to admit when you're clearly wrong. I won't be surprised. I can understand why nobody would want to marry you (if your posts here on this forum are any indication as to how you are in real life). The same grudge that has bled over from the other forums. Now really, if you hadn't also argued with me on other threads, would you have been so senile in your initial (and very false, as I've already pointed out and proved) assessment of my question? Sounds like you're a prime example of "with age does not always come wisdom".

I appreciate the fact that you actually want to do this with me JimmyJ. Maybe.
I am not serious with this majority of which I speak. Usually. I honestly don't give a **** about a damn word I mention. These things come to mind I share or don't share. But it's not I being serious. No. If I want to be who I am I will quit with this internet thing and choose to have no conversation with anyone. I will keep to myself. Not revealing anything about myself.
I'm ******* around with this site to waste my time because someone refuses to get the **** out of my head. I do have better things I could be doing instead of wasting my time with this place.
I do have multiple personalities. I've kept them hidden so long so well. But. All it took was someone ******* with my head the way they did. Understand?
Still want to **** with me? I'll **** you for as long as you **** me. Be careful. You may cause me to get rough with you.
JimmyJ

Sat 15 Feb, 2014 12:51 pm
@anonymously99,
you aren't my type, dear
anonymously99

Sat 15 Feb, 2014 01:00 pm
@JimmyJ,
Again. You speak as if I'm ******* serious about ******* you. Dear.

My type is the strong silent type with that right mind. the kind that can control me, my mind. I prefer men who are old enough to be my "daddy". Maturity is very important in a man. Yet man can act out in immature ways just to test. And I love the fact in a man. Because it makes me use my mind. Taking everything into consideration about him making myself understand he goes deeper than that.
I seriously doubt I would find such in this crazy ass place. You baby are just a little boy.
0 Replies

Setanta

Sat 15 Feb, 2014 01:35 pm
@JimmyJ,
I don't know you personally, all the evidence i have about you is what you post. This thread, and other posts you have made at this site, including another one today, do not show maturity. If i point that out, i'm attacking the idea, not you personally. You're just attempting to weasel out of the burden of what you've posted, and you're using that lame "ad hominem" **** that people always use online when they're desperate.
Setanta

Sat 15 Feb, 2014 01:47 pm
I'm still waiting for you to describe what grudge it is that you allege i have.
anonymously99

Sat 15 Feb, 2014 02:11 pm
@Setanta,
I have no idea what you are talking about.
0 Replies