help i really need help

Fri 7 Feb, 2014 02:35 pm
I was at the park with my frends and we went over to a kid who was on his own and started calling him names and pushing him for fun then he started crying but it was only ment for fun and it was annoying me that he was crying so i went to the construction site across the road and got a steel bar and thort it would be funny to smack it over his hed so i did and he fell on the florr and stopped moving and ther was a big blood mark on his hed so i ran home and my frends on face book told me the police are looking for me now im realy scared what should i do please help

neologist

Fri 7 Feb, 2014 02:42 pm
@marky-player69,
See a lawyer first. Then turn yourself in to the police.
Lustig Andrei

Fri 7 Feb, 2014 05:31 pm
@marky-player69,
Get a literary agent. And maybe take an evening course in creative writing at your local adult education facility. That particular schtick you posted is not salable but you do show a vivid imagination.
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Fri 7 Feb, 2014 05:32 pm
@neologist,
neologist wrote:

See a lawyer first. Then turn yourself in to the police.

If you took that absurd OP as serious, neo, you're far more gullible than I realized.
neologist

Fri 7 Feb, 2014 06:08 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
I know he's probably stroking us. But on the slim chance that he is a walking psycho, I had to answer.
dalehileman

Mon 10 Feb, 2014 04:13 pm
@neologist,
Hey Neo, right on, good for you

Some of these other fellows exercise the most warlike approach as if terribly angry at all times about almost everything

When I post links to Google, intended to be helpful, one of them tears me to shreds, the assumption being I'm taunting the OP. On the other hand is the instance where instead I merely suggest an attempted Googling, whereupon another frenzied critic insists I should have provided a link
0 Replies

bankruptcycenter

Thu 13 Feb, 2014 11:43 pm
See a lawyer at the earliest.....
Lustig Andrei

Fri 21 Feb, 2014 05:32 pm
@bankruptcycenter,
bankruptcycenter wrote:

See a lawyer at the earliest.....

That's good advice. A lawyer can advise you on copyright laws, plagiarism avoidance and so forth.
0 Replies

gorman15578

Thu 15 May, 2014 09:04 pm
@marky-player69,
so DID you get yourself physically involved with the bullying..if not then go to the police tell your friends that you don't want to get in trouble and didnt even get involved so why would they be lloking for you?
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » help i really need help
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/19/2024 at 08:24:17