How the real people feel about Obama

Advocate

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2014 09:34 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

You wrote,
Quote:
To those like CI who revel in their ignorance, the Patriot Act has been the law for about 10 years.

Please spell out what my ignorance about the Patriot Act is?

You're the one who revels in ignorance - on most topics, and I've spelled out what they are! You, none against me.

Okay! You said that presidents who succeed GWB can ignore the Patriot Act. Being the law of the land, they can't.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 13 Feb, 2014 10:11 pm
@Advocate,
You wrote,
Quote:
Okay! You said that presidents who succeed GWB can ignore the Patriot Act. Being the law of the land, they can't.

Advocate, Go see your doctor; you're suffering from dementia! Really.
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Sat 15 Feb, 2014 08:20 am
@mysteryman,
Yes, it can be changed, however, it has been passed many times since then, many of those in congress say that they passed it but only a few really knew what all was in it, they were only given outlines. That probably is true, however, they passed it even knowing they didn't know the particulars in it.

It will be interesting to see if there are any significant changes in congress being passed into law, or if like I suspect, a lot of congress and senators are posturing for political reasons.

BTW, just as a matter of stating my position, if they pass something that changes the patriot act and the president signs it, I will be in support of it.
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2014 06:03 pm
Obama's been in office five years. All in all, is the country in good shape?
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2014 06:05 pm
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:

Obama's been in office five years. All in all, is the country in good shape?

no

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/maps_and_graphs/2012/4/25/1335374489202/Recession-and-recovery-ch-001.gif
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2014 06:45 pm
@Brandon9000,
Good question, and the answer is absolutely no.
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2014 06:53 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
http://www.financialsense.com/sites/default/files/users/u567/images/2013/wealth-distribution-usa.jpg\

http://www.occupy.com/sites/default/files/medialibrary/houshold-income-usa.jpg

this will blow America apart!
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2014 06:53 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
http://www.financialsense.com/sites/default/files/users/u567/images/2013/wealth-distribution-usa.jpg

http://www.occupy.com/sites/default/files/medialibrary/houshold-income-usa.jpg
this will blow America apart!
JTT

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2014 06:54 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Okay, you've had nothing but major failures as presidinks. Who is to blame but the sheeple.

Why not try a prez that states he/she will not become a war criminal after taking office and promises to stop the profligate USA terrorism?

Y'all just keep on doing the same stupid things over and over and over again. And then make silly pretensions that you are in possession of a brain.

Why not try a real person instead of Tweedledum/Tweedledee.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2014 07:06 pm
@JTT,
Why shouldn't we want to be the Big Dog?

Someone always will be, and why wouldn't we want to be the one?
JTT

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2014 07:19 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn: Why shouldn't we want to be the Big Dog?

Someone always will be, and why wouldn't we want to be the one?
-----------
There is nothing wrong with wanting to be or becoming the top dog. What is so terribly wrong is the manner in which you got to that position. It is so fundamentally against everything that you are supposed to stand for.

JTT

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2014 07:20 pm
@hawkeye10,
Off with their heads!
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2014 07:37 pm
@JTT,
No one gets to be the Big Dog by pleasing the world's JTTs.

The Big Dog, sooner or later, has to tear out the throats of the Little Dogs.

This is the way the world works.

What we like to think is is wonderfully advantageous to humanity is sugary icing on a cake.
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2014 07:40 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
No one gets to be the Big Dog by pleasing the world's JTTs
wrong, the great leaders are either loved or feared, either will work but you have to have one of these qualities.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2014 07:52 pm
@hawkeye10,
You really are a clown.

I was wrong that the Big Dog depends upon JTT's endorsement?

Stop trying to being this forum's iconoclast and maybe members will take your seriously.
0 Replies

JTT

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2014 07:56 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn: No one gets to be the Big Dog by pleasing the world's JTTs.

Please stop being so dishonest, Finn. This isn't about me. That is a dismal distraction. If you saw that from Set or Thomas or ..., you'd be all over them like a cheap suit.

Finn: The Big Dog, sooner or later, has to tear out the throats of the Little Dogs.

This is the way the world works.
-----------------------

Finally, after all this time, a tiny measure of honesty. Well done. The USA is the evil rogue nation I, thru hundreds of others, have described.

Finn: What we like to think is is wonderfully advantageous to humanity is sugary icing on a cake.

That would certainly be fair comment if 240 years of the most incredible panoply of lies didn't make it so farcical.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2014 03:39 pm
The Republicans are doing their very best to increase the the disparity in income and wealth between the super-rich and everyone else. It is clear that the GOP is bought and paid for by the former.

The super-rich should vbe careful. This disparity, unchecked, is bound to bring them adverse consequences. They should remember what happened in France, Russia, Cuba, Dominican Republic, et al.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 1 Apr, 2014 04:00 pm
@Brandon9000,
Do you live in this country? It's amazing how anyone living here doesn't know whether our country is in good shape or not.

For starters, the stock market recovered from GW Bush's Great Recession, jobs are inreasing - although slower than most people would like, and many who lost most of their equities in 2008-2009 have recovered most or all of their losses.

The US compared to Europe and Asia is doing a much better job when it comes to job creation and equity ownership.

Get your head out of that dark place if that's possible.

You shouldn't pay any attention to people like hawk; he's always a doomsayer, and contributes nothing worth reading.

There are plenty of resources on the internet that can education y0u about how the US is doing. The GOP as the No Party has voted against all job creating legislation. With their "NO" against the debt ceiling, that cost our economy over $50 billion dollars. With all that handicap from the No Party, it's really amazing how well our country continues to do.

The last congress is the least productive in US history. Bite into that, if that's possible.
0 Replies

Rickoshay75

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2014 02:35 pm
@cicerone imposter,
He has no conscience, no soul, and is operating illegally. He also has the authority to take away legal council from any American citizen he identifies as a terrorist. He's now playing god. >>

You either hate Obama because he is black, or you haven't listened to his speeches, either way you are a prejudiced nonentity.
Rickoshay75

Reply Thu 17 Apr, 2014 02:44 pm
@Advocate,
Democrats make up about 35-45% of the country. Republicans make up about the same. Independents make up the rest. Obama's approval is about 47%. >>

Here, read it again and pay attention to 86i Democrat polls.

According to 861 Democrat polls Obama's job approval rating is now 78.1 percent, up .2 percent since the last report

http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/obama-job-approval-democrats.

0 Replies