why do i hate my dad

Advocate

Reply Sun 9 Feb, 2014 11:30 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:

School counsellors are useless because they're part of the system and are therefore on the system's side and will pressure kids into being good little girls and boys

That is a silly generalization. BTW, sometimes the system works.
0 Replies

diana97

Reply Sun 9 Feb, 2014 08:10 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
thats just so truee
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2014 02:24 am
@diana97,
There have been two series of Brit TV programmes this past couple of years- 'Educating Essex' and 'Educating Yorkshire' in which the camera went into two big Brit secondary schools to follow the teachers and teenage pupils around and it was SICKENING and SHOCKING the way the control-freak teachers bullied kids and brainwashed all sorts of false values into them.
If I'd had kids i'd have definitely home-schooled them myself rather than entrust them into the hands of strangers (teachers) for years of their precious young lives..Smile
anonymously99

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2014 02:57 am
@diana97,
Quote:
why do i hate my dad

Are you sure you're not sidekick, that you don't have abilities that give you the power to see things no one else can? Okay you are.. and you've seen things, know things about your dad, saw things your dad has done that pisses you the hell off and you refuse to say anything because it is the smart thing to do? And because you're being smart, it's eating you alive pissing you the **** off etc etc.. probably why you feel you hate your dad. My advice. Get over it. Once you mature more with time you'll understand getting over being upset was smart, a smart thing to do.
0 Replies

Advocate

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2014 11:52 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
I think the most successful teachers were the ones who bullied the kids to work hard. They made it plain that they would not tolerate fooling around and not completing their work.

The worst teachers were the ones who let the kids walk all over them.
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2014 12:16 pm
@Advocate,
Most of my teachers were unpopular, but we liked some and were glad to work hardest for them.
Best teacher we had was Mr Haines the religious studies teacher, he was a young bearded prophet Isaiah lookalike and we loved the guy because we knew he loved us..Smile
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2014 01:30 pm
@Advocate,
Advocate wrote:
I think the most successful teachers were the ones who bullied the kids to work hard.
They made it plain that they would not tolerate fooling around and not completing their work.
Where or how did those bullies
acquire the jurisdiction to extort that labor?????
Had the victims CONSENTED???

I wonder:
if I learn to be a teacher,
then shud I become a TERRORIST, intimidating them ?????

Advocate wrote:
The worst teachers were the ones who let the kids walk all over them.
Did the students walk over them
because thay were the worst teachers ??????????
Advocate

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2014 05:35 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Now, now! Don't be a silly literalist.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 10 Feb, 2014 05:50 pm
@Advocate,
I 've always taken my literalism seriously.

Its good to see u back again.

David
0 Replies