Who's going to Sochi Olympics?

Reply Thu 30 Jan, 2014 07:29 am
Dutch Greetings from Sochi!
My hubby and I got tickets for the Opening and my favourite figure skatingand hubby's biathlon and bob and skeleton. Could not wait any longer and dragged in a little earlier.
The weather is wonderful. The Black Sea is beautiful. And Sochi dwellers are all very friendly and helpful. The city is full of fountains and sculptures. We already saw a huge tree nursery and St. Michael's Orthodox Church. Also an awesome aquapark works.
There is no hint of some tension or threatening forwards foreigners. Everyone is very helpful and speaks English a little.
Also there are volunteers and security officers everywhere. To tell the truth I never felt with such save anywhere abroad before. We were in London and Bejjng Olympics. Both were a little nervous and crude. It seemed that everyone didn't care about foreign guests. And Sochi just proves that this is a resort city. Service is its specialty.
We are very glad to be here. Do not believe all those spitpoisons whipping up snit-Sochi hysteria. Sports must be out of political or any other bias. It is very shameful that some peeps relay hatred to Russia on such great international sports festival.
Come and join us! We have much fun here.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,045 • Replies: 2

jespah

Reply Thu 30 Jan, 2014 07:34 am
@Coupleof,
Well, isn't that homophobically special?
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Thu 30 Jan, 2014 07:54 am
If I could afford the time and the ticket, I'd go. Sounds like the Saudis have been told that, any kind of Chechen or any other kind of slammite **** goes down at Sochi, and they can anticipate some sort of an all-out nuclear assault in response, i.e. it figures to be safe.
0 Replies