Do these sentences sound natural and correct?

Reply Tue 28 Jan, 2014 08:23 am
Hi,
I have a question. Do these sentences sound natural and correct?

1. I am a very enthusiastic about life, open-minded, relaxed and tolerant person, who has a lot of hobbies. One of my biggest passion is travelling and discovering new cultures. I love to share smiles, opinions, experiences. For me this is a base of life. I enjoy listening to classical music very much, too.

2. I like travelling, hiking, walking around and spending time with my friends and family of course.

3. I appreciate every kind of people, most notably those having a good sense of humour, positive outlook on life and a lot of good energy. I enjoy company of people who like to share their experiences with others, clever&bright, curious about the world.

Thank you in advance for your help.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 693 • Replies: 1
No top replies

dalehileman

Reply Tue 28 Jan, 2014 01:01 pm
@autominus,
1. I'm enthusiastic about life; consider myself open-minded, relaxed and tolerant, enjoying many hobbies. One of my biggest passions is travel with its discovery of new cultures. Of course I love also the everyday pleasures; sharing smiles, opinions, experiences, especially classical music; for me the very bases of existence.

2. I enjoy time with my friends and family of course; but also in solitary adventure through travel; even hiking, or just wandering about.

3. I appreciate all kinds of folk, notably those evincing a sense of humour, positive outlook, energy; clever, bright, curious about the world, who like to share their experience
0 Replies