cicerone imposter

Sat 16 Aug, 2014 02:03 pm
@RABEL222,
A rather pleasant drink - in a great while! LOL
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Sat 16 Aug, 2014 04:36 pm
Quote:
Romeo said: And my dear old uncle Bill was an alcoholic and went prematurely senile in his 50's and died within a year of total mental collapse.
Rabel replied: Humm. That would make me rather nervous. People tend to have the same health problems as their relatives.

We holy men don't do "nervous" or "total mental collapse" mate, especially if we don't drink ourselves senseless..Smile
And genetics is a hit-or-miss affair, for example my old man was a chronic workaholic but I'm just the opposite, and my mother was a disorganised indecisive wimp afraid of her own shadow and I'm the absolute opposite there too.
The only genetic material I may have inherited might have come from Roman soldiers when my home town of Leicester (England) was a Roman town for a while. The dreaded 14th Legion was stationed there which could explain why I'm a wargame champion..Smile

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/14th-legion.gif
0 Replies

personalinjury1

Fri 22 Aug, 2014 03:29 am
Abuse or abuse of other drugs can be harmful. marijuana helps in treating diseases also.
0 Replies

Ola Olson

Fri 12 Sep, 2014 04:41 am
@2tfx,
Marijuana is used as medicine to cure anxiety, depression, helps relieve stress. If anyone who is addicted to take marijuana then it is illegal. As a medicine you can take it only on when doctor's prescription.
Germlat

Sat 13 Sep, 2014 07:50 am
@Ola Olson,
Ola Olson wrote:

Marijuana is used as medicine to cure anxiety, depression, helps relieve stress. If anyone who is addicted to take marijuana then it is illegal. As a medicine you can take it only on when doctor's prescription.

You forget that if a drug is addictive, the fact that a person takes it for medicinal value doesn't change the fact that it is addictive. There are many choices when it comes to dealing with the issues you mention. Addiction has a lot to do with instantaneous gratification(Pavlov's dogs). There are many unhealthy and unpleasant side effects to being an addict. I believe a responsible prescriber should explore dispensing other drugs first.
MWal

Sat 13 Sep, 2014 12:07 pm
@Germlat,
There's a fine line between addiction and desire. Addiction is only to a negative thing, you don't really want it, it has only deluded you, you just addicted. But marijuana use, which presents goodlyness, and satisfaction is more likely fueled by desire.
Germlat

Sat 13 Sep, 2014 12:23 pm
@MWal,
MWal wrote:

There's a fine line between addiction and desire. Addiction is only to a negative thing, you don't really want it, it has only deluded you, you just addicted. But marijuana use, which presents goodlyness, and satisfaction is more likely fueled by desire.

That's what all addicts say.
briggs

Sat 13 Sep, 2014 02:02 pm
@Germlat,
I think it needs to be legalized. Why? because when its legalized it will give these annoying stoners absolutely nothing to talk about! I never took to smoking the stuff other than when I was in High School trying to look cool with other 16 year old's. It was a phase that quickly passed. Now it seems everyone seems to smoke it and ramble on about the stuff to the point its seriously boring. I have heard the 'do you drink? well drinking kills thousands a year and cannabis kills zero!' rant about a million times and 'its not a drug its a herb!' I DON'T CARE WHAT IT IS JUST STFU about it! I am bored of the pro-weed ramblings is all and the people who think they are hardass or 'gangsta' because they deal or smoke the stuff or little kiddies with screen names in games or in forums like "WeeD_man_420" or "stoner_4_life" or some ****.

So yeh legalize the stuff. Shut up all these sad people who need drugs/herbs in their lives to make it better.
Germlat

Sat 13 Sep, 2014 03:22 pm
@briggs,
Laughing
0 Replies

MWal

Sat 13 Sep, 2014 11:48 pm
@Germlat,
That's what know-not thought.

Let me explain again. If the action is fueled by desire its not addiction, your just trying to be happy. When you don't believe it's like your sufficating knowledge.
MWal

Sat 13 Sep, 2014 11:55 pm
@briggs,
It's all about your perception, if they are come across as douche bags its ill-communication. We really can do things, stoners. High is life.
0 Replies

Germlat

Mon 15 Sep, 2014 10:50 am
@MWal,
MWal wrote:

That's what know-not thought.

Let me explain again. If the action is fueled by desire its not addiction, your just trying to be happy. When you don't believe it's like your sufficating knowledge.

Stifling a desire is different from suffocating knowledge. Indulging in a desire doesn't necessarily conclude in knowledge. Sometimes it concludes in confusion.
MWal

Mon 15 Sep, 2014 12:52 pm
@Germlat,
You'd have believe me when I say it works wonders for me. It's something I want.
Germlat

Mon 15 Sep, 2014 05:02 pm
@MWal,
MWal wrote:

You'd have believe me when I say it works wonders for me. It's something I want.

I bet you do...you always reply as your high on drugs.
MWal

Mon 15 Sep, 2014 05:30 pm
@Germlat,
I hope your not being sarcastic behind your monitor. Being high is spiritual, you have probably heard that before.
0 Replies

One Eyed Mind

Mon 15 Sep, 2014 05:47 pm
Refer to:
Quote:
I'd make a cartoon between two cannabis plants with a dialogue that goes something like this: "Yo, Canni B, what's up man." "Nothing much, just pondering." "About what?" "Well, these creatures yesterday, they took something from me." "Oh, you mean our god juice, right?", "Yeah... But that's not what bothers me. What bothers me is how they have "god juice" inside them, and they don't even use it when they dream, but they have the audacity to come here and steal ours." "Yeah, they are real messed up man, I feel you", "I can't feel you, they took that away from me." "Ah, don't be like that Canni B!", "I'm sorry. I'm just not in the mood. I can't feel anything." "Dude, are you going stemo on me?" "No, I just have to wait for the chemicals to come back, then I'll forget this all happened." "Yeah man, I'll be here for you if you want to talk", "Thank you." "Now give me a high five, get it?" "Tell me that when I got god juice in me again, brother." "Well alright, Canni B. Just let me know if you need me."

I do not chemically think; I critically think.
Germlat

Mon 15 Sep, 2014 06:15 pm
@One Eyed Mind,
One Eyed Mind wrote:

Refer to:
Quote:
I'd make a cartoon between two cannabis plants with a dialogue that goes something like this: "Yo, Canni B, what's up man." "Nothing much, just pondering." "About what?" "Well, these creatures yesterday, they took something from me." "Oh, you mean our god juice, right?", "Yeah... But that's not what bothers me. What bothers me is how they have "god juice" inside them, and they don't even use it when they dream, but they have the audacity to come here and steal ours." "Yeah, they are real messed up man, I feel you", "I can't feel you, they took that away from me." "Ah, don't be like that Canni B!", "I'm sorry. I'm just not in the mood. I can't feel anything." "Dude, are you going stemo on me?" "No, I just have to wait for the chemicals to come back, then I'll forget this all happened." "Yeah man, I'll be here for you if you want to talk", "Thank you." "Now give me a high five, get it?" "Tell me that when I got god juice in me again, brother." "Well alright, Canni B. Just let me know if you need me."
I do not chemically think; I critically think.[/quote
[/quote]
Ok...I may just like you know. Who knew?!
0 Replies

personalinjury1

Thu 18 Sep, 2014 11:28 pm
Marijuana has medicinal benefit as well. there's no point in criminalization.
0 Replies

red vine

Mon 29 Sep, 2014 05:51 am
we should have more tests and marijuana treatment reviews before legalizing this drug ...
0 Replies

revelette2

Mon 29 Sep, 2014 07:52 am
I do not smoke marijuana or anything else, however, I think it should be legal because I know quite a few people who do, they are responsible people with jobs. As a drug, it seems relatively harmless. Moreover, the jails and prisons are over crowded and to me, it just seems silly to put these people in jails for nothing worse than smoking marijuana.