Should marijuana be legal?

InfraBlue

Fri 25 Jul, 2014 10:19 pm
@Germlat,
Germlat wrote:

I've posted plenty on my concerns regarding the use of this drug. I'm not advocating it's use but it's criminalization.

You mean to say that your advocating its decriminalization.
Lustig Andrei

Fri 25 Jul, 2014 10:24 pm
@Germlat,
Germlat wrote:

I've posted plenty on my concerns regarding the use of this drug. I'm not advocating it's use but it's criminalization.

I think this is what Osso is talking about, Germlat. I believe you meant to say that you are advocating decriminalization, rather than what you wrote.
Lustig Andrei

Fri 25 Jul, 2014 10:27 pm
@InfraBlue,
great minds and all that, Infra... Smile
0 Replies

Germlat

Thu 31 Jul, 2014 08:13 am
@Lustig Andrei,
I see what you mean...I have a bad habit of posting without reading my stuff Embarrassed
0 Replies

MWal

Thu 31 Jul, 2014 10:31 am
Yes. It makes me think, imagine, find how, know, makes me empricaly sound, I reason with it, I find out what with it, it makes me happy and loving, I find logic, and wisdom with it.
Germlat

Thu 31 Jul, 2014 10:33 am
@MWal,
I'm not so sure you find wisdom and logic from marijuana...but maybe it makes you happy when you are high.
MWal

Thu 31 Jul, 2014 11:28 am
@Germlat,
Self is a virtue. Respect. If you don't know, know you have to come to know to know, so you don't necessarily not know, your just coming to know.
Romeo Fabulini

Thu 31 Jul, 2014 11:31 am
Look at it this way- if an airliner pilot, train driver or bus driver was a junky, would we be happy to climb aboard?
I wouldn't..Smile
MWal

Thu 31 Jul, 2014 11:36 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Your referencing a low, not a high. High and low have been a inner battle presented in drugs since the dawn of man. One will win out. High is omniscient and all loving. Low is a junkie.
0 Replies

Germlat

Thu 31 Jul, 2014 11:38 am
@MWal,
Well...I'm with Romeo. If you need an operation and your surgeons hands are shaky, cause he's high or withdrawing then I guess it's ok with you. Stick to making sandwiches or something like that for a living, ok?! Marijuana is proven to stunt motivation anyway...you won't get too far.
MWal

Thu 31 Jul, 2014 11:42 am
@Germlat,
Marijuana open your eyes to a hateful world, that's what stunts motivation. Haters.
Romeo Fabulini

Thu 31 Jul, 2014 11:44 am
@MWal,
I've never smoked, drank or drugged and at age 66 my mind is as sharp and clear as a bell..Smile
0 Replies

Germlat

Thu 31 Jul, 2014 11:50 am
@MWal,
It's not hate but reality. If we all get drugged then if you need a surgery , who would perform it? Or fly the plane, or do anything where all your senses and reflexes are required. What if a judge hearing the case of a murderer was too high to give a crap? You're not thinking clearly. You want to be a selfish baby and not contribute....make sandwiches. Please do tell me what you do for a living?
MWal

Thu 31 Jul, 2014 11:53 am
@Germlat,
Lol. You don't know HIGH. I higher I soar the less you see me, so get high.
0 Replies

MWal

Thu 31 Jul, 2014 11:53 am
@Germlat,
Lol. You don't know HIGH. I higher I soar the less you see me, so get high. You have a serious misconception of what it is to be high. To go on with you would be ignorant.
Germlat

Thu 31 Jul, 2014 11:55 am
@MWal,
Ok...I get it. You soar....who does the real work( you know the kind that matters life/ death stuff) while you're high?
MWal

Thu 31 Jul, 2014 11:58 am
@Germlat,
I don't believe in death, that's a low. Talk about busting my high.

Infinite high, infinite life.
Germlat

Thu 31 Jul, 2014 12:01 pm
@MWal,
Oh, in that case ok...what do you do for a living? Sell drugs...ice cream at the beach?
MWal

Thu 31 Jul, 2014 12:17 pm
@Germlat,
Why work for life? It's free. Another low. I make music.
Germlat

Thu 31 Jul, 2014 12:20 pm
@MWal,
Ok..I love music.. But, life is not free for most people. Most people have to work hard to even eat.