creepy snoopy sister in law

miszay

Reply Sat 18 Jan, 2014 07:26 pm
My question ia what do I make of this situation ive been told that my sister inlaws favorite brother is my fiancee and shes said it soo many times she has 7brothers to keep in mind and pictures prove too with hwr sleeping on his lap at preteens but that nwver troubled me untill my fiancee's little sister told me out of the blue that she had watched her brother and I have sex and I was at lost for words and was just weirded out so I told him he got flustered and stammered I dont care about her even though thats such the opposite he loves adores her she is pretty and thin so I think he may be a little attracted to her too but he admires her even her bad comments towards me he even adopted some of her bad comments towards me like calling me lame and fat ass but he discuises it by not directly blurting it out towards me jus behind my back and always denies it when I confront it I want to know why this little sister has such a strong influence on him to disrespect me and I want to know what to make of his little sisters dirty snooping on us

jcboy

Reply Sat 18 Jan, 2014 07:32 pm
@miszay,
miszay wrote:

he even adopted some of her bad comments towards me like calling me lame and fat ass but he discuises it by not directly blurting it out towards me jus behind my back

Sounds like a fabulous relationship, and how much longer are you going to tolerate this guy?
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 18 Jan, 2014 07:44 pm
@miszay,
I will need to put your post into a different format so I can understand:

My question ia what do I make of this situation

ive been told that my sister inlaws favorite brother is my fiancee

and shes said it soo many times she has 7brothers to keep in mind and pictures prove too with hwr sleeping on his lap at preteens but that nwver troubled me untill my fiancee's little sister told me out of the blue that she had watched her brother and I have sex

and I was at lost for words and was just weirded out so I told him he got flustered and stammered

I dont care about her even though thats such the opposite

he loves adores her

she is pretty and thin so I think he may be a little attracted to her too but he admires her even her bad comments towards me he even adopted some of her bad comments towards me like calling me lame and fat ass

but he discuises it by not directly blurting it out towards me
jus behind my back and always denies it when I confront it

I want to know why this little sister has such a strong influence on him to disrespect me and I want to know what to make of his little sisters dirty snooping on us

----------------------------------------

Why do you want to marry this guy?
You are not married yet, which I'm glad to hear, so the sister is not you sister in law.
0 Replies

Lustig Andrei

Reply Sat 18 Jan, 2014 08:48 pm
@miszay,
My advice? First, learn how to write something in the English language. Even with Osso's editing, that post is linguistically a total disaster.
ossobuco

Reply Sat 18 Jan, 2014 08:52 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
Well, I sort of get it, but I don't like it.
0 Replies

cherrie

Reply Sat 18 Jan, 2014 09:05 pm
@miszay,
Who was it that told you he is making nasty comments about you behind your back? If it was the creepy sister then just maybe it's not true. It sounds like she has some pretty inappropriate feelings for your fiance, and could be trying to stir up trouble. It's also possible that she only told you that she watched the two of you having sex for the same reason. But then again maybe she did watch, and that really is creepy. You refer to her as his little sister - how old is she?

BTW I don't think a photo of her asleep on his lap as a child means much.
0 Replies