Is my mind..

timur

Reply Tue 21 Jan, 2014 12:03 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
You are a hateful prick spreading your crap.

Jesus probably looked like this (if he existed):

http://www.popularmechanics.com/cm/popularmechanics/images/QA/face-of-jesus-01-0312-mdn.jpg
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 21 Jan, 2014 12:08 pm
@timur,
Hey Timur is your name Latin for "Timid"?
Your profile is a complete blank so I assume you're a little mouse hiding under the bed..Wink

"Wee Sleeked , timorous cowering beastie, oh what a panics in thy breastie?"- from Robert Burns poem 'To A Mouse'

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/eyes-under-bed_zpsfedb637f.jpg~original
timur

Reply Tue 21 Jan, 2014 12:13 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
You are a real clown.

What do you know about the reasons people don't fill in a profile?

0 Replies

timur

Reply Tue 21 Jan, 2014 12:26 pm
If you were a bit more literate you would know where Timur comes from.

In addition, Fabulinus didn't care about you.
NSFW (view)
anonymously99

Reply Tue 21 Jan, 2014 01:49 pm
@anonymously99,
Working on my [fitness]. in time. Beware. of the critical minded individuals in this world who refuse knowledge lacking the ability to understand. everything about a lifetime of depression. Such people don't need deeply depressed individuals in their life. They need people called 'happy' people. in their life. I'm not a happy person. May the ability to understand find you.
anonymously99

Reply Tue 21 Jan, 2014 03:08 pm
@anonymously99,
I don't think any of you understand how extremely difficult it is to hide emotions deeply within. I've been deeply hurt. And I won't receive the first apology for it. Or the acknowledgement of how it is understood.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 21 Jan, 2014 06:00 pm
Quote:
Anonymously profile excerpt:- Adults younger in age have greater disadvantage than adults older in age simply because adults older in age are older in age. It is not possible thousands may believe that adults younger in age be more intelligent than adults older in age.

Young people can show the old farts up any time they like..Smile
"Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity" (1 Timothy 4:12)
anonymously99

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2014 12:00 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Fabulini. You're a good friend of anyone. I personally notice how tough you are. You don't like to put up with nonsense bullshit. You like to discover things for yourself. You're very knowledgeable. You do quite well at obtaining it. Yet you can easily be mislead by one of older age who you feel is more mature than you. ((Promise you am not referring to myself. ((Is this me trying to be humorous.)) But mislead by others. I am a follower. I at times, some times like to observe. things.)) Which lessens how much of a man you are. Not sure how you feel about that. You are who you choose to be. Whether intended or not. That itself can be a disappointment.

My tip. for you is to never give up. Don't rely on someone you don't know. Anyone can fool anyone. Whether intentional or not babe. You'll end up hurt and I personally don't like the thought of one being hurt. mislead. Forced onto a path of disappointment. But hey. That's life right. Nothing you, I or anyone else can do about it. We learn as we go. Question is. Are you obtaining, taking in the [right] knowledge. understanding what you should be understanding correctly. That thing where there are times you should read between the lines.
0 Replies

informateur

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2014 01:59 pm
@anonymously99stwin,
Quote:
I can find sarcasm in [almost] anything, everything. 

Is my mind a working mind of, the devil/evil/satan?

Anonymously99stwin. Your mind is beautiful. I personally love you. I have noticed your number of different personalities. You are caring, kind, advice giving, you attempt to help when possible, you're hurting, in much pain I feel, I understand your hurt, feel your hurt, your pain, you're doing what you can to make it through this mental situation, I notice how much more down you become with each passing day I've noticed on this site,.. you are sarcastic, can be hateful, possibly extremely hateful and anything similar but only due to the pain you suffer deeply within. I don't see anyone who takes you seriously as to who you are. Being deeply passionate you are. Your love is as no other I've witnessed. How appreciative I am of you for the love you have for each, including myself. I could go on. But I'll stop with hopes you understand my point.
0 Replies

informateur

Reply Wed 22 Jan, 2014 03:05 pm
@anonymously99stwin,
After deep discussion,.. Anon's choice of a song for the two in her head.. out of sarcasm.
0 Replies

informateur

Reply Thu 23 Jan, 2014 02:59 pm
@anonymously99stwin,
ALRIGHT. I CAN'T DO THIS ANY MORE. THIS IS ME BEGGING MY FUTURE KILLER TO WALK UP IN MY HOUSE AND, JUST SHOOT ME. IN THE HEAD I GUESS.

FOR SOME REASON HAVE THIS THING WHERE I CAN'T ANSWER THE DOOR HAVE THIS PROBLEM I DON'T KNOW WHAT.

BEING IN THIS LIFE IS MISERABLE. AND I HATE IT. I WOULD RATHER DIE.

I CAN'T COMMIT SUICIDE BECAUSE WITH EACH PAST ATTEMPT I'VE ALWAYS FAILED. MY BATHROOM SHOWER CURTAIN ROD WON'T HOLD ME ONCE I ATTEMPT TO HANG MYSELF. GUESS I'M THAT FAT.

TIRED OF BEING IN THIS LIFE. BEING IN THIS LIFE IS TORTURE ITSELF.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Thu 23 Jan, 2014 03:05 pm
Quote:
Informateur said: FOR SOME REASON HAVE THIS THING WHERE I CAN'T ANSWER THE DOOR

Good for you mate, it might be aliens or even worse-- Jehovah's Witnesses.
Incidentally calm down a bit, you've got at least 3 screen names so far (this one and Anonymous and his twin) and you're jumping from one to the other like a crackhead on a hot tin roof..Smile
NSFW (view)
informateur

Reply Thu 23 Jan, 2014 05:03 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
Incidentally calm down a bit, you've got at least 3 screen names so far (this one and Anonymous and his twin) and you're jumping from one to the other like a crackhead on a hot tin roof..

Someone reported me for being [inappropriate]. In return. I create(d) a new account.
0 Replies