Is my mind..

Reply Thu 16 Jan, 2014 09:36 pm
I can find sarcasm in [almost] anything, everything.

Is my mind a working mind of, the devil/evil/satan?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 4,696 • Replies: 54
No top replies

anonymously99stwin

Reply Sat 18 Jan, 2014 10:18 am
@anonymously99stwin,
I deal with idiots, seriously, idiots on a daily basis. They think I don't know. They're immature individuals who don't know how to stay out of my life. They take me as a fool. As an ignorant fool. They think I'm stupid. Mm. Well. I can be stupid. But I'm not stupid to fall for their petty asses. They feel they're too good... I have to stop. As I think to myself. I never asked them to interfere to get involved in my life. Never did I. They only fucked me up worse in the head. And they think continuously think I would coward down giving into them. What ******* dumbasses. They should had stayed the **** out of my life. They've no idea what they've done. No idea. I had mentioned in the beginning numerous times they had no idea what the hell they were doing. And they continue. They continue to be there. In my life. As if I lie about this ****. I promise you a2k. If it wouldn't had been for them I wouldn't had started posting on this site. I did once have a life. With goals and accomplishments I was determined to achieve. Now it's all fucked. And I'm having to suffer more now than then. They never ******* cared. And I'm referring to grown men. Here on a2k I've came across younger men who act more mature than they. I find that a shame.
PUNKEY

Reply Sat 18 Jan, 2014 10:56 am
@anonymously99stwin,
Why do you let OTHERS have so much control over you?

Be like a duck and let it run down your back into the crazy lake.
anonymously99stwin

Reply Sat 18 Jan, 2014 12:00 pm
@PUNKEY,
What are you, ******* slow?
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sat 18 Jan, 2014 12:05 pm
Quote:
Anonymously said: I deal with idiots, seriously, idiots on a daily basis

Yes they're all around us mate, so just be glad you're not one of them.
As you get older you'll realise nobody knows jack.
As John Cleese said- "As I've got older I've come to realise nobody knows what they're talking about!"
anonymously99stwin

Reply Sat 18 Jan, 2014 12:13 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Or maybe you read, are reading too much into something you shouldn't be. We all act as an idiot to some degree. You may be an idiot to some degree as I. However, Romeo Fabulini. I'm not scared of you. But that's besides the point. I feel, I believe. you. are reading too much into something when you shouldn't be.

Rest your mind my dearest. Allow time to take place.

My mind is foggy. One day I can only hope it, my mind, will clear.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sat 18 Jan, 2014 01:00 pm
Quote:
Anonymous said: My mind is foggy

Nah mate, it's clear as a bell compared to religious cultists..Smile
anonymously99stwin

Reply Sat 18 Jan, 2014 01:08 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
You're getting to where you're as bad as what's eating me inside out.
anonymously99stwin

Reply Sun 19 Jan, 2014 09:36 am
@anonymously99stwin,
What I don't understand is how come I have the respect?, kindness, love of you of a2k yet don't of the two who refuse to get out of my head. It is as if ((I personally know they are good people but overall)) they're, the two are good people to an extent. Good people to an extent are not true good people. Which may explain why they're in my head. Because. they're not real.
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Sun 19 Jan, 2014 12:53 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
As you get older you'll realise nobody knows jack.
Another way this has been expressed, Rom, I think originally by a SF writer, is , "Ninety-five percent of everything is bullshit"
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sun 19 Jan, 2014 01:27 pm
@dalehileman,
Yes, anybody seen the comedy film 'Idiocracy' set in a future world run by idiots?
Watching it, I realised our own world is pretty much like that!

dalehileman

Reply Sun 19 Jan, 2014 02:56 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Pretty much
0 Replies

anonymously99

Reply Mon 20 Jan, 2014 11:51 am
@anonymously99stwin,
Sitting here. thinking to myself. all men are boys. Except for the some of who are older in age. There are things that need to be kept quiet, unknown, on the "dl" if you will. Right now at this point in life my head was messed with by two who are in there of which I don't want there. They being so having hit every wrong nerve has caused, resulted in my sharing words, revealing things. that I kept in my head. Who I am being of which I had never wanted known. Not surprised if you still have no idea who I am.
Basically. All that needs to happen is the two get out of my head. I am severely messed up in the head. Not sure it will change anything. 
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Mon 20 Jan, 2014 12:20 pm
Quote:
Anonymously said: All that needs to happen is the two get out of my head. I am severely messed up in the head.

Well just get God and Jesus into your head like bouncers to kick out the squatters-
Jesus said- "On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you".....“Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching.
My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them" (John 14:20-23)

Jesus evicts squatters from a man's head-
"I cast out devils by the finger of God" (Luke 11:19/20)
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/jesus-casts_zps67603e18.jpg~original

timur

Reply Mon 20 Jan, 2014 12:46 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
In North America he is most often depicted as being taller than his disciples, lean, with long, flowing, light brown hair, fair skin and light-colored eyes. Familiar though this image may be, it is inherently flawed.

Stop spreading this nonsense.

Jesus, if he existed, most probably looked like this:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/cm/popularmechanics/images/QA/face-of-jesus-01-0312-mdn.jpg
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Mon 20 Jan, 2014 12:54 pm
Or like this-

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/wild-one-gangA_zps7ca5f064.jpg~original
timur

Reply Mon 20 Jan, 2014 12:56 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
I rarely encountered such a buffoon on A2K..
anonymously99

Reply Mon 20 Jan, 2014 01:02 pm
@timur,
Are you faking it timur? Faking. Your feelings. Wink as I think to myself we're all hypocritical to (some) extent.

Timur. baby. Are you trying to bash me, bring me down, take me on. turn me on.

timur

Reply Mon 20 Jan, 2014 01:19 pm
@anonymously99,
I feel extraneous to your words..

http://idolizeyourkillers.com/wp//2009/12/ontheinternethro.jpg
anonymously99

Reply Mon 20 Jan, 2014 01:24 pm
@timur,
You flirting with me is like/the same as you having sex with me. Think about it. As I think to myself you're making me want you.