Muslims already got whole Europe under

Gwelnim

Mon 13 Jan, 2014 07:10 am
Lille, France. Until recently I would start my post saying that I'm a teacher of history typing this message from France where me works in one of the local comprehensive secondary schools, but... alas and alack... In the beginning of last December me got a conflict with one of my Arabian origin pupils, who came to my lesson with a traumatic pistol in hands and brandished it aiming into his classmates. A couple of hours hardly has passed since I've seized the gun and made a tough remark to that little Arabian troublemaker, when already saw that 'camel's' big brother accompanied by a gang of his Muslim friends in my cabinet with a load of threats in my address. Desert people even promised to rape my wife and to cripple my children.... Immediately I told about the accident and about the threats in my address to our headmaster who in turn strictly forbad me to go to the police with it. Then there was a week of lull before in school have appeared a father of the 'gunman'... with another portion of lavish donation for 'needs of the school' along with which the Arabian moneybag asked the headmaster to solve his son's sore issue. And the issue is done - I'm already typing this post being jobless teacher of history. I'm offended and abased... but most of all now I feel seek for the way here in Europe we do follow, allowing muslims too much if not everything.

tsarstepan

Mon 13 Jan, 2014 07:16 am
@Gwelnim,
Traumatic pistol memes are soooo 2009!
0 Replies

maxdancona

Mon 13 Jan, 2014 07:27 am
@Gwelnim,
France is such a backwards country.
0 Replies

jespah

Mon 13 Jan, 2014 08:17 am
Was it this type of cabinet?
0 Replies

Setanta

Mon 13 Jan, 2014 10:27 am
An early entrant for the 2014 gibberish award . . .

Quote:
. . . but most of all now I feel seek for the way here in Europe we do follow . . .
Foofie

Mon 13 Jan, 2014 11:03 am
With the right script writers, the initial posting could be turned into one great foreign film (with English subtitles), in my opinion. Might even get an award at one of those foreign film festivals?

The sun coming through the classroom window could be reminiscent of the "beach scene" in A Man and A Woman. When should the background theme music reach a crescendo? Who should be wearing sunglasses?

tsarstepan

Mon 13 Jan, 2014 11:11 am
@Foofie,
Quote:
Who should be wearing sunglasses?

The midget sidekick. Sorry... the vertically challenged sidekick.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Tue 14 Jan, 2014 12:57 pm
Over here Russians are the real problem, they come over here, poison people with Polonium then **** off home, where the corrupt government refuses to extradite the murderers. Arabs don't do that.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Tue 14 Jan, 2014 01:14 pm
@Gwelnim,
You (European people in general) need to arm yourselves (vous avais besoin des armes...)

http://www.kalashnikovconcern.com
Finn dAbuzz

Tue 14 Jan, 2014 04:59 pm
@Gwelnim,
Well since you were fired anyway, you should have gone to the police.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Tue 14 Jan, 2014 05:00 pm
@Setanta,
How well can you write in French?
0 Replies

Setanta

Tue 14 Jan, 2014 05:39 pm
Always trying to pick a fight, aren't you Finny? You're a sad case--have fun with your new Russian friend here.
Finn dAbuzz

Tue 14 Jan, 2014 05:45 pm
@Setanta,
It was a simple question.

It appears you are the one trying to pick a fight Setantay

Oh, and I'm sure you weren't trying to pick a fight with Gwelnim.
contrex

Sun 19 Jan, 2014 05:22 am
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:
vous avais besoin des armes

Le serpent est nul en français ...
0 Replies

Setanta

Sun 19 Jan, 2014 07:13 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Gwelnim is an FSB sock pupper, dipshit, a Russian propagandist. As it happens, yes, my French is better that its English, you snide, sarcastic son of a bitch. You're a liar, too. You never address me except when you hope to pick a fight, you brain-dead, conservative polemicist.
gungasnake

Sun 19 Jan, 2014 07:33 am
@Setanta,
A real agent of the KGB or FSB writing for an English audience would have better command of our language, what you see here is English words with Russian grammar and usage.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Sun 19 Jan, 2014 12:52 pm
@Setanta,
Any time I have attempted to address something you posted, I was met with your usual snarling contempt (much the way you respond to just about everyone in this forum).

Were you picked on by the other kids when you were young?
Setanta

Mon 20 Jan, 2014 04:51 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
No, there are a select few here whom i view with contempt. You know who you are.
0 Replies

Foofie

Mon 20 Jan, 2014 11:35 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Any time I have attempted to address something you posted, I was met with your usual snarling contempt (much the way you respond to just about everyone in this forum).

If some people act civil to others, in my opinion, they lose face, since part of their persona is not to treat certain people as peers, based on their puffed up identity. The internet empowers people of nominal accomplishment to act like the know-it-alls that even they have contempt for. The internet might really be a form of self-delusion for many?
0 Replies