maxdancona

Reply Sun 12 Jan, 2014 09:39 pm
@ossobuco,
This the same as the hotel example. When you check into a hotel you are presented with a little pamphlet describing all of the amenities they offer.

Have you ever demanded that they give you an "alternative" by insisting that your room key only open your room?

ossobuco

Reply Sun 12 Jan, 2014 09:48 pm
@maxdancona,
Why the **** are you arguing with me?
when I ran into trying to see this month or so gmails and was then asked to sign up for All in One stuff, I wavered.

I get to express that. You on the other hand, go into balloon ville.

I hope you find a nice hotel.
maxdancona

Reply Sun 12 Jan, 2014 09:54 pm
@ossobuco,
Quote:
Why the **** are you arguing with me?

Sweetheart, it takes two to tango. I am arguing with you because you are arguing with me.

As of right now, we have had an equal number of posts in our little dance.

0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 12 Jan, 2014 09:59 pm
You instruct me about hotels..

I have always understood we have choices, if we could afford them or not, they are out there for some.

Talk about obfuscation. Google was not letting me into gmail, unless I did this or that.

Pay attention.
ossobuco

Reply Sun 12 Jan, 2014 10:07 pm
@ossobuco,
I'll be quiet, this is ridiculous.
maxdancona

Reply Sun 12 Jan, 2014 10:15 pm
@ossobuco,
Sure Osso, but hotels are doing what Google is doing. They are putting a lot of services on one room key (the same way Google is putting a lot of services on one account).

When you get your room key, it is all there. If you refuse your room key, you won't be able to get into your room.

The hotel example is the same thing. Google isn't doing anything that hotels aren't doing.
maxdancona

Reply Sun 12 Jan, 2014 10:20 pm
@ossobuco,
Finally, something we agree on.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 12 Jan, 2014 10:24 pm
@maxdancona,
I'm pretty much appalled at what you like.

I was in mexico early. I benefited from that (people were pleasant to me, but I also looked around.)

maxdancona

Reply Sun 12 Jan, 2014 10:32 pm
@ossobuco,
What happened to the "being quiet" part? I thought that was a good idea But since we are continuing with this little dance, let's recap what has happened so far.

1. You posted a complaint. People (including me) disagreed with you.

2. You accused people of not reading your posts.

3. People answered your posts and made it clear that they did read you post, and we explained why we disagreed with tyou.

4. You started attacking people accusing us of being dense and then saying we were "battering" you by disagreeing with you.

5. I pushed back, made my points. I did not attack you personally, other than mirroring your charge of not listening.

6. You launched more personal attacks and used vulgarity.

7. You start some incoherent statement about Mexico, that I can only imagine is an attempt at a more personal attack (although to be honest, it didn't make enough sense for me to be offended).

If you want to continue this, then fine. I do want to point out that so far, you are the only one who has made personal attacks or used vulgarity. It doesn't bother me, but I do want to point out that it is you are are escalating this.

I only hope this is as good for you as it is for me.

0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 12 Jan, 2014 10:41 pm
I think of you as a toon who still can't read,
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 12 Jan, 2014 10:44 pm
I will show up again if there is good discussion on the issue.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 12 Jan, 2014 11:28 pm
I do not think that my choice of not going to some hotel means one thing or another. I might not liked have that place, or I might have..

I am getting there is some swath of matters I don't know about, worked up by Max.
maxdancona

Reply Sun 12 Jan, 2014 11:42 pm
@ossobuco,
You have been to a hotel recently where they gave you one of those little plastic room keys, right? I think all of us understand how they work.

You can use a room key to open your room door. You can use them to open the gym door. You can use them to open the pool door. This is why they are a good example. When you sign up for a hotel room, you get one key that opens up multiple services. Of course, the hotel is offering these services to use if you want. They aren't twisting your arm in any way.

The is the same way for "All in one" google account you are complaining about. They are offering the services that can be used with your gmail password. They aren't twisting your arm in any way.

By the way. You have now said you were going to leave this discussion three times. Yet, you keep coming back. You still haven't explained why offering you additional services under one account (that you can choose to use or not) is a bad thing for either a hotel room, or a google account.

ossobuco

Reply Sun 12 Jan, 2014 11:57 pm
@maxdancona,
Christ, what an asshole.
maxdancona

Reply Mon 13 Jan, 2014 12:03 am
@ossobuco,
Osso,

The name calling is unnecesary. The vulgarity is unecessary.

I get it. You hate being challenged, and you feel you have to have the last word in anything.

Up to this post, you have been the only person to indulge in name-calling, personal attacks and vulgarity.

If you are going to abuse anyone who dares disagree with you, fine. But, if you are going to be such a bully, you shouldn't be surprised when someone gives you a taste of your own medicine.
ossobuco

Reply Mon 13 Jan, 2014 12:08 am
I'll switch that.

Max wants my scalp.

Never mind that I just asked a question about using the internet.
maxdancona

Reply Mon 13 Jan, 2014 12:13 am
@ossobuco,
As much as you want the last word here, I am not going to let you have it. Throughout this thread you have been vulgar and abusive. You don't deserve the last word.

The record is there. There is no one else in thread who has has been name calling. There is no one else who has launched personal attacks. There is no one else using words like "****" and "asshole". It is all you baby.

So now you have a choice. You can end this by not responding, or we can keep this going. I don't mind standing up to you and I kind of like giving you a taste of your own medicine. I am betting you can't resist responding and this thread will keep going.

Don't worry, I will respect you in the morning.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 13 Jan, 2014 12:21 am
@maxdancona,

that was a joke, you tool, a common a2k comment.

Get yourself a room.

Or look at the cartoon thread.
0 Replies