God is fake

ekename

Reply Fri 10 Jan, 2014 11:53 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
Strange is it not that we have two brand new posters here signing in for an account within days of each other who postings look like trolling by a teenager.
Silly teenagers.
I would suggest you might get better reactions for your trolling by going to a religion base website instead of this one.

He's onto you dh71, luckily he hasn't noticed me.

What a coincidence, that you've signed on within days of another nOOb. I suspect you are a malefactor, ne'erdowell and a rapscallion dh71 but not necessarily in that order.

Be gentle with others and their beliefs dh71 and begin with a focus on what truth you can discern that is beneficial to your being.
neologist

Reply Sat 11 Jan, 2014 12:38 am
@dh71,
Hmm. Well the Bible teaches that when you're dead, you're dead. Are you saying you have a better idea?

Please enlighten us, oh brilliant one.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sat 11 Jan, 2014 04:13 am
@ekename,
Quote:
be gentle with others and their beliefs dh71 and begin with a focus on what truth you can discern that is beneficial to your being.

Sorry young fool I am an atheist in good standing and I had been so since at least the age of ten years old or in other word for the past 55 years of my life.

My contempt for you is base on your trolling not your being a non-believer.

As I had already stated you would be far better off trolling on a religious base website then on this one.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 11 Jan, 2014 11:57 am
@dh71,
dh71 wrote:

God is a made up.thing created to give people.the peace of mind about death

That's not a question.
0 Replies