No Europeans near Ukraine

Valls

Fri 10 Jan, 2014 06:25 am
God forbid cooperate with that racist scum protesting in Kiev. I'm interested in Ukrainian culture and history and even learned Ukrainian a little. So when this great nationalist fraud began I went there as a correspondent of German News Agency. You know folks that is anti-Semite festival. There is thinly painted out slogan that runs No Power of Hebes on the nearest wall. I saw a woman appealing "no yield to Hevbes and defend all white people' right from tribune. I saw some young people singing an old song of WWII times 'Death to Hebe and Moscow commune'. I saw a New Year puppet show with a puppet of Jew gathered all most nasty stigma about this nation. Members of the Freedom association appeal to eliminate multinational society and 'non-Ukrainian' government. And that is the keynote of all Maidanportests.
This Ukrainian vicious Neo-Nazi scum calls to join Europe as their supporters and sponsors. What a shame for EU being implicated in this anti-Semite outrage. Off with those Freedom followers. BTW their Tyagnibokwas awarded with the Golden Cross by veterans of SS division of Galichina who eliminated thousands of Poles and Jews and kept Fascist death camps during WWII.
Europe has to point out that we have nothing in common with those Neo-Nazi Ukrainian loonies. Otherwise we will never whitewash.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 1,624 • Replies: 1
Topic Closed
No top replies

Romeo Fabulini

Fri 10 Jan, 2014 06:38 am
I see the Ukraine has blondes too, here they are cutting down Jesus in protest against "the oppression of women". Wonder which bit of this they find oppressive?-
Jesus said to the snooty priests-"The prostitutes are entering the kingdom of God ahead of you" (Matt 21:31)
And he said- "Anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart" (Matt 5:28 )
Elsewhere too the Bible speaks for women's rights -"Control yourselves honourably, not in lust like the heathens" (1 Thess 4:4/5)
"Enjoy life with your wife, whom you love.." (Ecc 9:9)
"There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus" (Galatians 3:28 )

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/fem-kiev.gif~original

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/fem-kiev1.gif~original

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/fem-kiev2.gif~original
0 Replies