Believing my husband or some girl he pissed off?

FOUND SOUL

Reply Thu 9 Jan, 2014 04:46 am
@BillRM,
Why would you need to do that Bill?

When you love someone, you don't need reminders to tell them, it's there in your face and you just, well, tell them.

This no offence, suggests you take her for granted and "must" remember to tell her.

BillRM

Reply Thu 9 Jan, 2014 04:53 am
@FOUND SOUL,
LOL it is never, in my opinion, wrong to let your mate know in both words and deeds how grateful you are for her being in your life.
PUNKEY

Reply Thu 9 Jan, 2014 10:21 am
@BillRM,
Nice gesture, Bill. Ain't is grand not to have to play "games" in a relationship?

I must tell my love that today.
anonymously99stwin

Reply Thu 9 Jan, 2014 10:24 am
@PUNKEY,
As I sit here and think to myself what a dork.

You don't know what you're doing.
0 Replies

anonymously99stwin

Reply Thu 9 Jan, 2014 10:27 am
@PUNKEY,
And you thought you weren't beautiful.

I'd kiss you you b*tch.
Olivier5

Reply Thu 9 Jan, 2014 11:08 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
it is never, in my opinion, wrong to let your mate know in both words and deeds how grateful you are for her being in your life.

The Jones were having dinner in front of TV as usual, and there was this guy on the tube saying how grateful he was for his wife and how much he loved her...

Ms Jones turned to Mr Jones and complained: "YOU never ever tell me stuff like that. I don't think you ever told me you loved me..."

The husband replied: "Well, 30 years ago when I married you, I pledged to love and cherish you, and I will let you know if anything changes."
anonymously99stwin

Reply Thu 9 Jan, 2014 11:40 am
@anonymously99stwin,
I think Anon was being sarcastic.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Thu 9 Jan, 2014 11:53 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

Quote:
it is never, in my opinion, wrong to let your mate know in both words and deeds how grateful you are for her being in your life.

The Jones were having dinner in front of TV as usual, and there was this guy on the tube saying how grateful he was for his wife and how much he loved her...

Ms Jones turned to Mr Jones and complained: "YOU never ever tell me stuff like that. I don't think you ever told me you loved me..."

The husband replied: "Well, 30 years ago when I married you, I pledged to love and cherish you, and I will let you know if anything changes."

Mr. Jones is a douchebag.
Olivier5

Reply Thu 9 Jan, 2014 11:56 am
@chai2,
He's a joke character. Of course he's a douchebag...
chai2

Reply Thu 9 Jan, 2014 12:00 pm
@Olivier5,
oh, that was a joke?

I totally didn't get that, I thought it was for real.
Olivier5

Reply Thu 9 Jan, 2014 12:03 pm
@chai2,
I'll take that as a compliment... :-)
0 Replies

anonymously99stwin

Reply Fri 10 Jan, 2014 12:32 am
@anonymously99stwin,
Quote:
PUNKEY wrote: This is eating you up and after all this time, WHY?
If things were good in your marriage, you would be laughing about this and the ridiculousness of it all. Instead, you suffer. 
What's REALLY going on here?
Time for YOU to be honest with him.

Anon wrote: PUNKEY. Did not realize this was your proposal.
0 Replies

Violet35

Reply Fri 12 Feb, 2016 08:22 pm
@mchalel,
I think there's her story, and his story, and the truth is somewhere in the middle. If this woman is not claiming they are seeing each other, NOW, block her, and don't respond. She does sound a tad histrionic, and like someone he may have led on, who just couldn't handle the rejection, when it ended. If you're happy, and don't see any other signs of cheating, then live your happy life. If hubby is online at all hours, or insisting on a phone pass code, or ANY secretive stuff, then, there might be grounds to be suspicious. My husband and I could pick up our pones and look through them at ANY time. That's what keeps us out of the crazy and suspicious zone. In the age of online married cheater's sights and crazy ex gf's texting and harassing, you need to be aware, but not hyper vigilant.
0 Replies

Medusax

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2016 07:02 pm
@Olivier5,
Excuses, excuses, excuses. MOST men have no honor, and love means very little to them.
0 Replies

tamsta

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2016 02:33 pm
@mchalel,
She sounds like a stalker to me, come on, it's obvious she just progressed until she found the right nerve. Did you have ANY suspicion before she emailed ? Sounds like she is bored and lonely and wants the good guy that you got and married . I am NOT saying that you should ignore the whole thing- make sure there is no basis in truth and then- ignore her. AND if she really wanted him, she wouldn't be telling on him, she would just keep her mouth shut until he left you- women can be brutal
0 Replies

Eliusa

Reply Sat 15 Oct, 2016 06:21 am
Just wondering who won
0 Replies