Why DId She STart Following Me On Instagram?

Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2014 12:08 pm
This Girl Started Following Me On Instagram 3 Days Ago. We Live In The Same City But Don't Know Each Other.

I followed back and liked some of her photos. Also she;s very attractive. She Has almost 8000 followers but follows about 800. She has not liked anything I posted yet.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 7 • Views: 3,574 • Replies: 7

jcboy

Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2014 12:12 pm
@LeviRadius,
LeviRadius wrote:

She has not liked anything I posted yet.

Maybe she likes reading your posts, she doesn't have to prove it by clicking the like button.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2014 12:12 pm
@LeviRadius,
Maybe she clicked follow by mistake. Maybe she thinks you're awesome. Maybe she was bored. Maybe her account was hacked.

It. Does. Not. Matter.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2014 12:19 pm
@LeviRadius,
Maybe she is a serial killer and several of the 800 she is "following" are now dead.

Or maybe she is a vampire...
0 Replies

babbits

Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2014 03:47 pm
@LeviRadius,
Here is a definition of a 'casual' relationship.

1. relaxed and unconcerned.
"she regarded his affairs with a casual indulgence"
synonyms: relaxed, friendly, informal, unceremonious, easygoing, free and easy; More informallaid-back
"the inn's casual atmosphere"

•made or done without much thought or premeditation.
"a casual remark"
synonyms: offhand, spontaneous, unpremeditated, unthinking, unconsidered, impromptu, throwaway, unguarded; More
informaloff-the-cuff
"a casual remark"
---------------------------
So don't read too much into it.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2014 03:49 pm
@LeviRadius,
It's no big deal.

Maybe a friend of hers or a friend of a friend liked one of your photos and she liked it too.

I'm a FB friend of a photographer I started following three or four years ago. We have similar interests in the arts. That's it. That's all.

It is no big deal.
0 Replies

ronaldmexico

Reply Sat 4 Jan, 2014 09:14 pm
@LeviRadius,
Wait... Set to public or private?

If public, maybe you hash-tagged the #city and she's a #followback whore and #unfollows when she gets her numbers... #cleaninguphouse.

She just likes the quick attention from a bunch of strangers.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Mon 6 Jan, 2014 11:19 am
@LeviRadius,
It could be many things. My daughter followed a boy on the request of a friend. This friend likes this boy and wanted my daughter to follow him for her in a sense - maybe so he doesn't realize who is really the one following him.

I told my daughter that was dumb because now he probably thinks you like him and now her friend keeps asking her over and over what he is saying/sending whatever the heck and she is annoyed by it.

Or it could be she likes you herself. Why don't you ask her?
0 Replies