Kim Jong Un's executed uncle was eaten alive by 120 hungry dogs: report

OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 6 Jan, 2014 01:29 pm
@Brandon9000,
Brandon9000 wrote:

From MSNBC at:
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2014/01/03/22156917-kim-jong-uns-executed-uncle-was-eaten-alive-by-120-hungry-dogs-report?lite

BEIJING -- North Korean leader Kim Jong Un's powerful uncle was stripped naked, thrown into a cage, and eaten alive by a pack of ravenous dogs, according to a newspaper with close ties to China's ruling Communist Party.

The man who was believed to be in charge of training his young nephew to take over was executed as a traitor, indicating a shake-up in Kim Jong Un's regime. NBC's Andrea Mitchell reports.

Jang Song Thaek, who had been considered Kim's second-in-command, was executed last month after being found guilty of "attempting to overthrow the state," North Korea’s state-run news agency reported.

The official North Korean account on Dec. 12 did not specify how Jang was put to death.

U.S. officials told NBC News on Friday that they could not confirm the reports. "This is not ringing any bells here," said one senior official.

Hong Kong-based pro-Beijing newspaper Wen Wei Po reported that
Jang and his five closest aides were set upon by 120 hunting hounds which had been starved for five days....
Were the victims COMMUNISTS???????
That sounds like a fine new policy for the North Korean government to adopt,
if THAT is how thay will treat all COMMUNISTS in the future.

I don t believe that I 've ever met
anyone who was more anti-authoritarian than me.
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Mon 6 Jan, 2014 01:41 pm

I hope the pooches r OK.
korkamann

Reply Mon 6 Jan, 2014 02:05 pm
@Brandon9000,
Not true that Kim Yong Un's uncle was eaten alive by dogs. This is a stinging satire on the N Korean leader who is much disliked outside his closed insulted country. This was discussed on national TV by experts today. Unfortunately, stories like this often snowball all over the net.
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Mon 6 Jan, 2014 04:48 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
OmSigDAVID wrote:
I hope the pooches r OK.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-J5FQWzbXRBg/Tz78m6ZEUtI/AAAAAAAAARk/QsIKTOlYS6A/s1600/Group+DogNoses+-+2.gif

"We're fine, thank you very much!" Smile Mr. Green
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Wed 13 May, 2015 01:01 am
Quote:
SEOUL (Reuters) - North Korea executed its defense chief by putting him in front of an anti-aircraft gun at a firing range, Seoul's National Intelligence Service told lawmakers, the latest in a series of high-level purges since Kim Jong Un took charge in Pyongyang.

Hyon Yong Chol, 66, who headed the isolated country's military, was charged with treason, including disobeying Kim and falling asleep during an event at which North Korea's young leader was present, according to South Korean lawmakers briefed in a closed-door meeting with the spy agency on Wednesday.

His execution was watched by hundreds of people, they said.

http://news.yahoo.com/north-korea-executes-defense-chief-treason-charges-south-005116364.html

The Dennis Rodman fan has a certain flair......
0 Replies