Fiance is Bi but expects me to be true to her only.

Reply Sun 22 Dec, 2013 04:53 pm
My girl is Bi and I support her gender preference. She has girl friends she sleeps with, but wont introduce me to them, says if we slept with them then she would have to drop them as friends.
She will pick up someone for one night of fun with me once in awhile and is very possessive of me.
I don't understand her thinking regarding willing to share me with one nights and not with her friends.
Also that it is ok for her to sleep with her girl friends frequently, while expecting me to say true to her only and I cannot take out any other girl....can anyone explain to me because I love her dearly; want her happy and would like to resolve my thoughts on her position in our relationship. thanks confused.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 13 • Views: 3,831 • Replies: 40

Butrflynet

Reply Sun 22 Dec, 2013 04:59 pm
@cappacinoguy25,
Why does her being bisexual have anything to do with it?

If it were other men, rather than women, she was seeing, would that be acceptable to you?

Answer that honestly and you'll have the answer to your specific situation.
0 Replies

Jack of Hearts

Reply Sun 22 Dec, 2013 05:41 pm
@cappacinoguy25,

She sleeps with whoever she wants.
You sleep with only those she says.
It's all pretty clear to me. What's confusing?

(You do know it's way to late to grow a pair, don't you?)

0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Sun 22 Dec, 2013 06:40 pm
@cappacinoguy25,
There are no victims only volunteers
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 23 Dec, 2013 08:08 am
She wants her cake and eat it too.

0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 23 Dec, 2013 10:18 am
Punkey gets 2 snaps up!

Dude, it's like you and your best friend having sex with your gf. It would wreck your friendship with the dude.

Be happy you get threesomes with strangers - you are greedy! Which one of her friends are you dying to bone?
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Mon 23 Dec, 2013 11:27 am
@cappacinoguy25,
cappacinoguy25 wrote:
Also that it is ok for her to sleep with her girl friends frequently, while expecting me to say true to her only and I cannot take out any other girl....

It's OK if you want it to be. It would not be OK for me.
0 Replies

Germlat

Reply Thu 26 Dec, 2013 07:12 pm
@cappacinoguy25,
Grow some ballzzz
0 Replies

anonymously99

Reply Thu 26 Dec, 2013 11:07 pm
@cappacinoguy25,
Any man needs a woman, lifetime partner who will give into him completely. I'm a strong believer in as mentioned. Any individual should believe so. understand that it is how it should be.
Germlat

Reply Sat 28 Dec, 2013 07:37 am
@anonymously99,
There are many men who have been able to purchase such an employee and gave her the title of wife. Have you not been able to do so?
anonymously99stwin

Reply Sat 28 Dec, 2013 01:17 pm
@Germlat,
Know of a woman who had fell out of love with her husband, having become more confused, hurt, more depressed along with, and more feelings similar to they all only becoming intensely worse for the amount of time she was mentally forced to stay with him. having fell out of love the reason she was no longer able. to be the wife she should had been.
Mentally forced by christian individuals. They claim christian. Reason she feels as she does toward christians. People/individuals who worship a god. And live their life the way they feel they must being by bible laws I assume so they go to heaven. They must have never committed a sin, yeah? They treated her mind as sh** being because they felt she was not good enough to talk to no matter the communication connection, refused to take the time to understand her. her mind, how it worked.
She couldn't explain why she had fell out of love. It just happened. Out of no where, hit her hard pain similar to colliding with a vehicle coming at 50 - 60 mph down the highway being knocked out cold for the following two and a half weeks. There was nothing she could do. She did cry because of the feelings. She was hurt, deeply. She asked herself why, why was this happening. Because she didn't want it to. She didn't want it to.

I'm a man. Can't tell you from personal experience. But I can speak as to the reasoning, experiences/anything pertaining to similarly of others.
Germlat

Reply Sat 28 Dec, 2013 02:10 pm
@anonymously99stwin,
Notice the irony in my tone. There are individuals who are so narcissistic as to think the life of others is only in existence to exact their selfish purposes
anonymously99stwin

Reply Sat 28 Dec, 2013 03:15 pm
@anonymously99stwin,
To add to what I mentioned,..

These individuals felt fu*king/messing with her head was more relevant. Not having a care as to how much more they were screwing her up in the head. Yes. I agree. Selfish of them.

self·ish [sel-fish]

—adjective

devoted to or caring only for oneself; concerned primarily with one's own interests, benefits, welfare, etc., regardless of others.
characterized by or manifesting concern or care only for oneself: selfish motives.
anonymously99stwin

Reply Sat 28 Dec, 2013 03:17 pm
@anonymously99stwin,
It is obvious these individuals will never understand how severely they messed her up mentally.
0 Replies

anonymously99stwin

Reply Sat 28 Dec, 2013 05:12 pm
@Germlat,
I was starting to think you loved me Germlat. Please don't be upset. To me, as anyone else, you are as beautiful.
Germlat

Reply Sat 28 Dec, 2013 09:19 pm
@anonymously99stwin,
Not really sure to what you're referring?! I thought we were on the same page.
anonymously99stwin

Reply Sat 28 Dec, 2013 10:06 pm
@Germlat,
I don't know. I'm lost. As usual.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sat 28 Dec, 2013 10:15 pm
Quote:
Anonymously said: I was starting to think you loved me Germlat. Please don't be upset. To me, as anyone else, you are as beautiful

Relax mate, i think she's just playing hard to get!
Single guys such as you and me are irresistible to women..Smile
anonymously99stwin

Reply Sat 28 Dec, 2013 10:28 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Para uno. Yo no estaba al tanto del género de Germlat. No es que importe. Pero no era mi intención que presentar de manera coqueta.
Por dos. No estoy interesado en el mismo sexo. Vas a tener que encontrarse con otro hombre. Pero gracias por la oferta. ¿Debo sentirme honrado / privilegiada? Retórica.
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sat 28 Dec, 2013 10:38 pm
@anonymously99stwin,
Germlat es una mujer sexy, ella fue hecho para usted, jugar tus cartas correctamente y es tuya..Wink