Why do people deny evolution?

Quehoniaomath

Mon 7 Dec, 2015 12:43 am
@martinies,
Quote:
Gooblydegook, again. You are not saying a thing.
martinies

Mon 7 Dec, 2015 01:42 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Well yes I am . What I am saying is that relativity between anything is nonlocal. Example the relativity between an electron and the proton in a hydrogen atom would be nonlocal.
Quehoniaomath

Mon 7 Dec, 2015 01:44 pm
@martinies,
Quote:
Well yes I am . What I am saying is that relativity between anything is nonlocal. Example the relativity between an electron and the proton in a hydrogen atom would be nonlocal.

Goobledygook.
martinies

Tue 8 Dec, 2015 05:11 am
@Quehoniaomath,
I am saying god is nonlocality acting inside of an action as the relative difference in that action no matter how big or small that action is. Example panning for gold the gold seperates out due to its relative diffrence from the other minerals and the h2o. The difference is nonlocality acting on locality in the action event of panning f gold.
Quehoniaomath

Tue 8 Dec, 2015 05:48 am
@martinies,
as I said: Goobledygook.
martinies

Tue 8 Dec, 2015 02:54 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Its like local physics was created by the bigbang but the relstivity in that physics that was created keeped the nonlocal status of the prior nothing state .
Quehoniaomath

Tue 8 Dec, 2015 02:56 pm
@martinies,
as I said: Goobledygook.
0 Replies

FBM

Thu 10 Dec, 2015 05:12 am
Bad day for wingnut denialism:

http://www.livescience.com/53032-dinosaur-blood-vessels.html?cmpid=514627_20151209_56149536&adbid=10153127481986761&adbpl=fb&adbpr=30478646760

Quote:
Dinosaur Blood Vessels Survived 80 Million Years Without Fossilizing
by Laura Geggel, Staff Writer | December 09, 2015 11:12am ET

Tiny, delicate vessels that carried blood through a duck-billed dinosaur 80 million years ago never fossilized and still contain the beast's tissue, a new study finds.
Now, several tests show that the specimens are the original blood vessels, making them the oldest blood vessels on record to survive with their original components, the researchers said.
To study the blood vessels, Cleland demineralized a piece of the leg bone and studied it with high-resolution mass spectroscopy. This technique uses an instrument to weigh and sequence proteins and peptides (chains of amino acids that are like proteins, but shorter). One of the proteins within the vessel, myosin, is found in smooth muscles found in the walls of blood vessels, the researchers said.

In a separate test, they used antibodies to detect specific proteins in a thin slice of the blood vessels. The antibodies revealed the same proteins that the mass spectroscopy did, thus confirming the results.

The researchers also tested the bones of chickens and ostriches, both of which are living relatives of dinosaurs. In both the modern and ancient samples, the peptide sequences were the same as those found in blood vessels, the scientists said.

Quehoniaomath

Thu 10 Dec, 2015 05:49 am
@FBM,
wow!

80 millions year!!!

And you say that with the blink of an eye!?

Please tell me. Why do you so uncritically believe bollocks and shite?

80 million years! Yeah! Exact to the decimal point!

This is ******* hilarious!!!!
0 Replies

martinies

Thu 10 Dec, 2015 06:14 am
@FBM,
Thats right fbm and its meta relativity thats pulling the strings o that evolutionary design.
Quehoniaomath

Thu 10 Dec, 2015 06:28 am
@martinies,
Quote:
Thats right fbm and its meta relativity thats pulling the strings o that evolutionary design.

gobbledygook

Quote:
Only geeks stuck in the 90s still go for millennial transitional capability.

Or

Quote:
Our exploratory research points to remote asset projections.

You are saying nothing , mate!
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Thu 10 Dec, 2015 10:09 am
@FBM,
Quote:
Bad day for wingnut denialism:

But why should that be a surprise or reason for a bad day for anyone?

A good protein design would be useful for blood vessels in a lot of species.
McGentrix

Thu 10 Dec, 2015 12:13 pm
@FBM,
Are you sure it wasn't a Michelin Model XGV tires, size 75-R-14?
FBM

Thu 10 Dec, 2015 06:17 pm
@Leadfoot,
Quote:
The researchers also tested the bones of chickens and ostriches, both of which are living relatives of dinosaurs. In both the modern and ancient samples, the peptide sequences were the same as those found in blood vessels, the scientists said.
FBM

Thu 10 Dec, 2015 06:18 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

Are you sure it wasn't a Michelin Model XGV tires, size 75-R-14?

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb192/DinahFyre/icon_ask_1.gif
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Thu 10 Dec, 2015 08:15 pm
@FBM,
Quote:
The researchers also tested the bones of chickens and ostriches, both of which are living relatives of dinosaurs. In both the modern and ancient samples, the peptide sequences were the same as those found in blood vessels, the scientists said
Not only could it be a case of 'software re-use', but even evolutionists could explain it the same way they dismiss ID in the unlikely occurrence of the same sequences in species they DON'T think are related. In those cases they call it 'convergent evolution'. Whatever works for you..
parados

Thu 10 Dec, 2015 10:28 pm
@Leadfoot,
That must be why the software for linux contains 50% of the Windows code. Drunk
0 Replies

FBM

Fri 11 Dec, 2015 12:14 am
@Leadfoot,
Leadfoot wrote:

Quote:
The researchers also tested the bones of chickens and ostriches, both of which are living relatives of dinosaurs. In both the modern and ancient samples, the peptide sequences were the same as those found in blood vessels, the scientists said
Not only could it be a case of 'software re-use', but even evolutionists could explain it the same way they dismiss ID in the unlikely occurrence of the same sequences in species they DON'T think are related. In those cases they call it 'convergent evolution'. Whatever works for you..

Or it could be exactly what the relevant experts say it is, rather than what a biased, arm-chair naysayer speculates that it hypothetically could be. Your "reuse" hypothesis implies a reuser, for which there is famously no evidence.
martinies

Fri 11 Dec, 2015 04:41 am
@FBM,
Evolution is part of chaos and its the meta relative designer
0 Replies

martinies

Fri 11 Dec, 2015 04:44 am
@FBM,
Evolution is part of chaos and its the meta relative designer in the chaos thats doing the work of changing the forms of life.