Why do people deny evolution?

MontereyJack

Mon 5 Oct, 2015 04:29 pm
I've delivered. You can't answer. You're a faker,quahog.

parados

Mon 5 Oct, 2015 04:43 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
So how many micro changes are required before you will accept that the result is a macro change?
0 Replies

martinies

Mon 5 Oct, 2015 06:21 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
God moves the world around the sun as relativity.
martinies

Mon 5 Oct, 2015 06:58 pm
@martinies,
God made the world or location through and as relativity. The relativity inside the strong force is nonlocality or god.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Mon 5 Oct, 2015 11:15 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
I've delivered. You can't answer. You're a faker,quahog.

Your delivered? Deliverd what? Can't answer what?

And of course again, an Ad Hominem.

All I ask for is evidence, and so far you haven't deliverd any.

Saying that you did, don't make it so.
martinies

Tue 6 Oct, 2015 03:25 am
@Quehoniaomath,
All humans on earth are related. The relativity in that relatedness is god the nonlocal creator.
Quehoniaomath

Tue 6 Oct, 2015 03:29 am
@martinies,
why are you adressing moi?
martinies

Tue 6 Oct, 2015 06:01 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Yas is a believer and yas has common sense.
martinies

Wed 7 Oct, 2015 01:50 am
@martinies,
There is a nonlocality between hydrogen and oxygen that is the relativeness that creates water. Non locality is god.
0 Replies

globaleagle

Wed 7 Oct, 2015 01:57 am
@JimmyJ,
i would say its the confusion brought about by religions and science, i mean... religious evidence also exists
Quehoniaomath

Wed 7 Oct, 2015 02:32 am
@globaleagle,
Quote:
i would say its the confusion brought about by religions and science, i mean... religious evidence also exists

Most people don't 'grok' the fact that science=religion.
When religion didn't work as good any more to control the populace, 'science' was invented, and it is all garbage. With its hig priests like the plagiarist einstein, the lyer hawkins, the narcist Dawkins and on and on it goes. Then there you have all the rituals. And of course teh heretics, blaphemie that is! and so on and so forth
0 Replies

Briancrc

Wed 7 Oct, 2015 03:06 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:
But macro evolution has never been proven!

If you wanted to conduct an experiment to demonstrate macroevolution what would you do? You would test by introducing a selective pressure. We've seen many examples through selective breeding (dogs, cattle, etc ). Did god make the golden doodle? Nope...that was "man". We've seen many examples through modification of plant species. When you buy a rose for someone, do you think that was a god made rose? Sorry...selective modification for size and aroma. Those are demonstrations on the MACRO level of the principles at work.
martinies

Wed 7 Oct, 2015 04:18 am
@Briancrc,
Nonlocal intergration of elements causes water to exist and also causes roses to exist.A rose by any other local name would smell as sweet.
Briancrc

Wed 7 Oct, 2015 04:22 am
@martinies,
And what causes biological organisms to change over time?
martinies

Wed 7 Oct, 2015 04:49 am
@Briancrc,
Its higher order total variation. Or relativity in the event one way or another is another way of putting it.. An example would be a lion say and an antelope the difference in the two animals is the same as saying the relativity between the two animals. Its the diffrential or relativeness in all parts of nature that causes out comes in the presentation of nature. So relativeness in a local event is nonlocal. Relativeness is nonlocality. Relativeness is neutral between the lion and the antilope but will cause change.
Briancrc

Wed 7 Oct, 2015 05:06 am
@martinies,
Do you have a good citation to these concepts connecting nonlocality and relativity to evolution (preferably peer-reviewed)? I'm not familiar with the concepts. Thanks
martinies

Wed 7 Oct, 2015 11:58 am
@Briancrc,
Ok brain look up anything on bells theorum it proves the underlying root of nature is nonlocal. If that is the case then it makes the relativity in the action we experience as observers nonlocal. And some would say that our consciousness is purely relative or nonlocal to to changing local event.
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Wed 7 Oct, 2015 01:13 pm
@Briancrc,
Quote:
If you wanted to conduct an experiment to demonstrate macroevolution what would you do? You would test by introducing a selective pressure. We've seen many examples through selective breeding (dogs, cattle, etc ). Did god make the golden doodle? Nope...that was "man". We've seen many examples through modification of plant species. When you buy a rose for someone, do you think that was a god made rose? Sorry...selective modification for size and aroma. Those are demonstrations on the MACRO level of the principles at work.

please explain better. I agree we used selective breeding. However, that is still NO macro evolution. NEVER did an animal or a specie or a plant, changed into ANOTHER KIND of animal, or species, or plant, or whatever.

So, so far no proof here.

Why> very simple, there is NO macro evolution.
Briancrc

Wed 7 Oct, 2015 06:47 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
So what is the diversity in breeds from say a teacup poodle to a great Dane in a few hundred years evidence of? What explains the wolves or foxes to dogs breeding experiments?
Quehoniaomath

Wed 7 Oct, 2015 11:31 pm
@Briancrc,
Quote:
So what is the diversity in breeds from say a teacup poodle to a great Dane in a few hundred years evidence of? What explains the wolves or foxes to dogs breeding experiments?

I do agree there is diversity. However, even in your examples, NO NEW animals or species are created. It is still the same kind. That, mate, is micro evolution.
All the time you are confusing those two.