Quehoniaomath

Mon 3 Aug, 2015 05:18 am
@farmerman,
Bye!
0 Replies

izzythepush

Mon 3 Aug, 2015 06:31 am
@farmerman,
That's happened here. Let them talk crap to each other.
martinies

Mon 3 Aug, 2015 08:05 am
@izzythepush,
Izzy the question at hand is why do people denny evolution. They denny it because it threatens there beliefs. Its my opinon that evolution proves that there belief s are correct. We have to put that case across to answer the origional question. Certain people harping on about dna technicalities doesnt float the boat for any argument.
izzythepush

Mon 3 Aug, 2015 08:19 am
@martinies,
We don't have to do anything. If religious idiots want to live in a fantasy world let them. It's not like any of them are going to go on to do anything important.
Quehoniaomath

Mon 3 Aug, 2015 09:04 am
@martinies,
Quote:
Izzy the question at hand is why do people denny evolution. They denny it because it threatens there beliefs. Its my opinon that evolution proves that there belief s are correct. We have to put that case across to answer the origional question. Certain people harping on about dna technicalities doesnt float the boat for any argument.

If 'They deny it because it threatens there beliefs.' is true, then how come I once believed this nonsense to be true? I didn't have any believe to defend.
Th ONLY thing I did later looked at all the nonsene better and I found out there really is N O E V I D E N C E for it!.
But most people are brainwashed with this shite from their cradle.
I really is a Emperor Clothes Thing.
martinies

Mon 3 Aug, 2015 10:54 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Not sure where you stand que.
0 Replies

thack45

Mon 3 Aug, 2015 11:06 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Hey Ryndanangnysen, do you not believe in articulating your thoughts in a sensible manner?
0 Replies

martinies

Tue 4 Aug, 2015 06:26 am
@Syamsu,
Yes two choices but the event puts you where your are in the event in a relative way. So the general relativity of the event is running things. We are the stuff of dreams and relativity is for sure running the show.
martinies

Tue 4 Aug, 2015 08:06 am
@martinies,
Or should I say nonlocality is running the show but relativity is the event form of nonlocality. In other words the relativity that we experience in the event is nonlocality as in spooky actions event expression of its self. Time is there for relativity. All locality is a form of nonlocality. The event is created from top to bottom by nonlocality human emotions n all.
MontereyJack

Tue 4 Aug, 2015 09:11 am
@martinies,
total gibberish again. and again. and again. and again. martinies is a nonlocal expression of a spooky action relativistic event horizon with no time stamp.
martinies

Tue 4 Aug, 2015 10:17 am
@MontereyJack,
Glad you mentioned that monty about the event horizion. I had forgotten it but as you mention it the event horizion is where relativity changes back into its origional form of nonlocality. Thanks for that monty me old china.
0 Replies

neologist

Tue 4 Aug, 2015 11:46 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
We don't have to do anything. If religious idiots want to live in a fantasy world let them. It's not like any of them are going to go on to do anything important.
Actually, some of them may be up to some real scary stuff.
martinies

Tue 4 Aug, 2015 01:24 pm
@neologist,
What like going boooo for instance .Ha
neologist

Tue 4 Aug, 2015 01:32 pm
@martinies,
Would that be before or after the beheadings, suicide bombings, etc.?
martinies

Tue 4 Aug, 2015 01:36 pm
@neologist,
Yeah well I can see where yer at. Mm
0 Replies

martinies

Wed 5 Aug, 2015 01:22 am
@MontereyJack,
Reading what you have put and how you have put it actually makes some sense to me.Of course thats just the relativity in a co incidents that im seeing though.
0 Replies

HesDeltanCaptain

Wed 5 Aug, 2015 08:45 am
@JimmyJ,
Presumedly because they believe that a scienctific understanding of something denies a godly cause of the science. Or, as Dr. King put it so well,

"Science investigates; religion interprets. Science gives man knowledge, which is power; religion gives man wisdom, which is control. Science deals mainly with facts; religion deals mainly with values. The two are not rivals."

In other words, it's not EITHER 'The Big Bang created the universe. Or, "God created the universe." but rather, "God created the universe by way of the Big Bang event."

With evolution, since God has other things to do, rather than making each and every lifeform (bit of a fulltime job) he made life evolve and create itself with evolution.
martinies

Wed 5 Aug, 2015 09:59 am
@HesDeltanCaptain,
Yes this is the common sense way of looking at things and in my humble opinion the correct standpoint. God being stationary to the moving universe and light being an intermediate state.
martinies

Thu 6 Aug, 2015 01:20 am
@martinies,
Light being in two realms at one in the same instant. One realm is the moving local event the other is the stationary nonlocality of lights ref frame from which spooky action gets its distance.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Thu 6 Aug, 2015 09:29 pm
seen on facebook:

Quote:

I want to open up a new thread. I want to talk about some of the problems with evolution that evolutionists don't like to talk about.
We all know the astronomical odds associated with the evolution of the first life. You know, like 10^^-250 conservatively speaking.
I don't want to talk about that astronomically impossible feat. I want to talk about another probability problem.

Let's just for argument sake allow for some mutation to occur in man. What would it take for that mutation to spread through the entire population?
The first obstacle is that in order for the mutation to be passed on, it must take place in the man's reproductive system. Mutations that occur in the man cannot be passed on to another generation. That would be Lamarckianism. Mutations can only be passed on to the next generation by the semen.

So that brings up the second hurdle. In order for a mutation to be passed to a second generation, the exact same mutation must occur to the woman, in her developing eggs. The mutation must be met with the same mutation in the woman in order for it to be passed on to a second generation.
The problem des not stop there. These two people both containing the mutation in their eggs/semen must live close together in both time and location, must meet, must be acceptable for mating, must be fertile, and must bring it all together with a conception.

That does not yet solve the problem, because in order for the mutation to be passed on to the second generation, there has to be a mate for the child born with the mutation. So the same problem is presented for the mate of the first generation mutant.

That mate, assuming that close intermarriage is not practiced, will have to have a father with the mutation, a mother with the mutation, are close in time and place to the first set of parents, acceptable to mate, etc, etc.

But generation 2 faces another problem. Gen 2 male and gen 2 female must again live close together in time in place, be acceptable to each other, be fertile, conceive.....

If then the mutation is passed onto gen 2 and they are able to conceive and pass the mutation on to their child, we have the same problem facing this child as the gen 0 people had. There has to be another suitable mate that also contains the mutation so that it can be passed on to gen 4.
The problem never goes away.

The fact that all mutations must occur in both the mother and the father and they must be able to pass the mutation on presents a brick wall to the mutation being passed through out the population.

In the forward direction, unless all other families are destroyed, and only the descendants of the first two mutants survive, the mutation cannot permeate the population. The mutation can only be passed along to children if it exists in both parents, at the same time and place.
The idea of mutations being passed down and appearing in the general population cannot happen. The whole idea of how God designed the earth to work was to make mankind self-repairing. That is one of the reasons for sexual reproduction as opposed to asexual reproduction. The gene pool works to clean itself. Mutations are SELECTED OUT, SO AS TO PREVENT DAMAGE THE GENE POOL.

One more problem that is not discussed is that the mutation must occur in either the semen producing cells or the egg producing cells. If it occurs in the grown man or woman, and not in the reproductive cells, the mutation is a mechanical change to the man or woman and can not be passed on to the offspring.

The odds of the same mutation occurring in a sperm cell and an egg, co-located in the same place and time, in two people who like each other is beyond vanishingly small. One cycle off in the woman and mutation is gone. The sperm carrying the mutation impregnating the only egg containing the mutation is a one in a billion event. But throw in a bad case of self abuse in the man, and the one sperm carrying the mutation is shot off into a sock.

Evolution is trying to climb a straight up cliff covered with engine grease.