Why do people deny evolution?

martinies

Wed 20 May, 2015 10:48 pm
@hingehead,
Cant see how dna contradicts religious beliefs. Please explain.
0 Replies

martinies

Thu 21 May, 2015 12:51 am
@hingehead,
Pray tell me why dna should not be considered religious.
Quehoniaomath

Thu 21 May, 2015 11:49 pm
and waiting and waiting and waiting.

please let me know when the evidence is coming in for evolution. those idiots are getting boring and don't deliver any goodiees. Not at all!
martinies

Fri 22 May, 2015 03:10 am
@Quehoniaomath,
In my reference frame evolution and creation are both true. In your reference frame only creation is true. In others reference frames only evolution is true. Which if any is the correct frame of reference for evolution.
farmerman

Fri 22 May, 2015 03:38 pm
@martinies,
what that says to me is that you understand neither
JLNobody

Fri 22 May, 2015 10:33 pm
@martinies,
From my perspective, dna, nature, life and death, etc. provide the substances of religion experience. But Gods, angels, otherworldly places do not.
0 Replies

martinies

Sat 23 May, 2015 05:13 am
@farmerman,
What it means is from your refence frame you some how see evolution as having no guiding influence.
martinies

Sat 23 May, 2015 07:37 am
@martinies,
Death is a fictional force for change on life forms. The fictional force of death is not a local force but acts on the local event to change life forms.
martinies

Sat 23 May, 2015 08:18 am
@farmerman,
Death or religion is a fiction force in your ref frame.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Sat 23 May, 2015 08:39 am
@martinies,
martinies wrote:

Death is a fictional force for change on life forms. The fictional force of death is not a local force but acts on the local event to change life forms.

Is that dogma of some sort?

And if so...what does it mean?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Sat 23 May, 2015 08:44 am
@martinies,
martinies wrote:

The fictional force of death is not a local force

Of course it's not, it's just another way of hiking up the phone costs, first my bank and now death. Will it never end?
0 Replies

farmerman

Sat 23 May, 2015 08:48 am
@martinies,
Quote:
you some how see evolution as having no guiding influence
not somehow, but completely
martinies

Sat 23 May, 2015 11:27 am
@farmerman,
There seems to be a direction in evolution and that is the tendancy to the evolution of more awareness in consciousness.
farmerman

Sat 23 May, 2015 11:59 am
@martinies,
"really"? and you know this how?

Evolution is ssemingly unaware whether organisms become more or less simplified.
There are entire genera of nnelids and crustaceans that are evolving to simple phenotypes as a kind of sexual dimorphism.
(The males have evolved to become " appendages" of a female)
0 Replies

martinies

Sat 23 May, 2015 12:04 pm
@martinies,
Its as if death has a tendancy to produce by evolution a lifeform that it death can self realise in. That life form being man. The fictional force of death produces a life form to express its self physically.
0 Replies

martinies

@martinies,
Its as if death has a tendancy to produce by evolution a lifeform that it death can self realise in. That life form being man. The fictional force of death produces a life form to express its self physically.
0 Replies

martinies

@martinies,
0 Replies

martinies

Sat 23 May, 2015 12:07 pm
@farmerman,
The fictional force of death has a tendency to produce a life form which can self realise its self as being death or beond death as death.
Frank Apisa

Sat 23 May, 2015 02:26 pm
@martinies,
martinies wrote:

The fictional force of death has a tendency to produce a life form which can self realise its self as being death or beond death as death.

What in the world is that supposed to mean?
neologist

Sat 23 May, 2015 02:39 pm
@Frank Apisa,
martinies wrote:
Frank wrote:
What in the world is that supposed to mean?
I believe he may be referring to this phenomenon:
Quote:
. . . The worms crawl in, the worms crawl out the worms play pinochle on your snout . .