Why do people deny evolution?

MontereyJack

Sat 20 Dec, 2014 03:35 pm
Well, I just did a little "research" (in Quahog's sense of the term), on David Icke (pronounced "icky" and deservedly so), Quahog's guru, and found out that ol'Dave not only asserts that Queen Elizabeth isn't human but is in fact a reptilian shape-shifter, but he also claims that George W. Bush, Kris Kristofferson, and Boxcar Willie (now THERE's a quadrumvirate) are reptilian shape-shifters too. I may have to reassess Icky--no one who wrote "Me and Bobbie McGee" could be reptilian. And that's pure slander on
Queenie. But he surely has winkled out George W.'s true nature, beyond questiion. Which I think explains a lot about the period 2001-2008. (Quahog, though, remains a total Bozo.)
MontereyJack

Sat 20 Dec, 2014 04:57 pm
Though, thinking about it more, maybe Icky got his American pols a little confused. He is, after all, a Brit.W.'s more of a toad--it's Cheney that's truly the reptile--one look at his beady-eyed stare makes that perfectly clear. He spits venom too. I admit, it's hard to posit an evolutionary pathway that would have produced them.
izzythepush

Sat 20 Dec, 2014 05:51 pm
@MontereyJack,
David Icke is deranged. He was a leading light in the Green party until he went on national TV and proclaimed himself the son of God, condemning himself to ridicule, and the Green party to political obscurity for the next 15 years.

The fact that he gets so much attention shows just how many ******* idiots there are out there.
0 Replies

FBM

Sat 20 Dec, 2014 05:55 pm
@MontereyJack,
I suspected you were making that up or at least exaggerating it in order to have a jab at our local loon, so I googled it. Holy titty-*******, tap-dancing jeebus.

http://www.youtube.com/user/davidicke

That said, I also doubt he believes what he's saying, just like I doubt Que believes the crap he posts. Icke's motivation is money, Que is just attention-whoring. That and his yelling are why I've had him on Ignore for a while now.
farmerman

Sat 20 Dec, 2014 06:21 pm
@FBM,
I always imagined Icke's doing a version of the dirtiest joke in the world "The Aristocrats". He makes Gilbert Gottfried sound like Mr Rogers.
FBM

Sat 20 Dec, 2014 06:24 pm
@farmerman,
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb192/DinahFyre/coffeescreen.gif
farmerman

Sat 20 Dec, 2014 06:34 pm
@FBM,
please don't post the aristocrats. Even I find it repulsive. (and I still don't have Quahog on ignore so you can see that my 'bar" for repulsion is set quite low )
FBM

Sat 20 Dec, 2014 06:52 pm
@farmerman,
Wouldn't dream of inflicting my friends here with that one. http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb192/DinahFyre/eusa_shifty.gif
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Sun 21 Dec, 2014 12:48 am
I really think there should be a thread called "Why the **** do people still believe in the religious doctrine of evolution, while there is no ******* evidence?????"
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Sun 21 Dec, 2014 12:49 am
@FBM,
Quote:
just like I doubt Que believes the crap he posts

I stand behind everything I have written here!
Why do you think I don't believe it?
Is something bothering you?
farmerman

Sun 21 Dec, 2014 04:31 am
@Quehoniaomath,
I think that FBM is just incredulous that you are so stupid that you are unable to grasp the process of inductive reasoning, and the concept of" evidence".
FBM

Sun 21 Dec, 2014 04:37 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

I think that FBM is just incredulous that you are so stupid that you are unable to grasp the process of inductive reasoning, and the concept of" evidence".

I'm not going to waste time reading what he posted, which is to say, anything he posts. The reasons I ignore Que are legion. Yelling, intellectual dishonesty, severe dependence on logical fallacies, trolling, blah blah. I've not no time to spend in the elementary school playground. Adolescent twat behavior abounds on the internet. Dime a dozen.
Quehoniaomath

Wed 24 Dec, 2014 02:40 pm
@FBM,
Quote:
I'm not going to waste time reading what he posted, which is to say, anything he posts. The reasons I ignore Que are legion. Yelling, intellectual dishonesty, severe dependence on logical fallacies, trolling, blah blah. I've not no time to spend in the elementary school playground. Adolescent twat behavior abounds on the internet. Dime a dozen.

LOL, again only some Ad Hominems and NO ARGUMENTS!
just stome stupid yelling by this girl!

And don't you just LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this one:

Quote:
severe dependence on logical fallacies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Being TOO logical! Whoaaaaaa!!! Tells us something, doesn't it? Wink

O btw if I read her 'compliments' it seems she DOES read my postings!

LOL
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Wed 24 Dec, 2014 03:08 pm
btw when talking about DNA,

human DNA is totally incapable of storing complete blueprint of the human form.

But some guys think it still does! Hilarious!

So much wrong with this one (too!!) !!!
DNA Thumbs drive

Wed 24 Dec, 2014 03:24 pm
@Quehoniaomath,
Quote:
btw when talking about DNA,

human DNA is totally incapable of storing complete blueprint of the human form.

But some guys think it still does! Hilarious!

So much wrong with this one (too!!) !!!

You are lost....................
Rickoshay75

Wed 24 Dec, 2014 03:59 pm
@JimmyJ,
JimmyJ wrote:

Before you even try please note that this question is not to debate the validity of evolution. Regardless of whether or not you want to believe in it it's pretty much been solidified by hundreds of years of scientific research and evidence. It's basically impossible to teach Biology without it.

I DO want to hear from people who don't "believe" in it, though. I want to know what your reasoning is. The evidence pretty much speaks for itself, so why do you deny it?

90 percent believe there is a God, so only 10 percent believe in evolution - does that answer your question?
DNA Thumbs drive

Wed 24 Dec, 2014 04:03 pm
@Rickoshay75,
Quote:
90 percent believe there is a God, so only 10 percent believe in evolution - does that answer your question?

Not if God created evolution.............!
0 Replies

Quehoniaomath

Thu 25 Dec, 2014 03:01 am
@DNA Thumbs drive,
Quote:
You are lost....................

You might think that, but why?
farmerman

Thu 25 Dec, 2014 04:51 am
@Quehoniaomath,
Ahh, a conversation between Einstein nd Newton. We are truly blessed
Quehoniaomath

Thu 25 Dec, 2014 04:57 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
Ahh, a conversation between Einstein nd Newton. We are truly blessed

Ah and there fm is again with his AH's.

Now , may I ask you to bring something of substance to the discussion?
So far, I haven't seen you doing that. Impossible I may aks?

Of course while you are here you have to protect an fantastic idiotic belief system that doesn't work.

So, you have to ridicule the ones you don't understand.

That is ok. It is very dishonest and a-logical, but that is ok with me, I know where you are coming from. It is ok. Sleep tight.

and back on........................ign...