Spacetime Nature

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Thu 2 Jul, 2015 08:07 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
One might try to argue the Universe expands within a Multiverse but one is just postponing the problem to the next phase.

Motion cannot be real is the fair answer !

You cannot expand reality into a nothingness because nothingness does not exist and does not allow any degree of freedom to expand upon !
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Thu 2 Jul, 2015 08:33 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Please note that this point is absolutely central in my all philosophy about reality, from determinism vs free will, finity vs infinity, discovery vs invention, cloud knowledge vs proprietary rights, etc etc...

If anyone can get the point across the Universe can expand into nothingness, that would invert all my positions on the above mentioned matters.

I though on this problem more then 20 years ago and that was the starting point for solidifying all my Cosmogony that you people have to put up with today. Get me a good argument on nothingness allowing degrees of freedom, namely a Universe expanding into "it", and you set me upside down on almost any topic I wrote about...that said, good luck on trying to make a valid point, its philosophical hot water !
It would be lovely to see anyone really try making something out of nothingness itself...
0 Replies