What do you think about the NSA putting lisining devices in beds, sofas, bathrooms?

Reply Tue 10 Dec, 2013 12:59 pm
Well those are places where people can talk, so should it be monitored too?

Lordyaswas

Reply Tue 10 Dec, 2013 02:41 pm
@Uncle jeff,
I have never heard of a lisining device, but have now stuck a worldwide copyright on the name so I can be a millionaire when the NSA spring in to action.

I-I-I-If I was a rich man.....biddle biddle biddle biddle biddle biddle biddle bum....
0 Replies

peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Tue 10 Dec, 2013 02:58 pm
@Uncle jeff,
How do you know that they don't already have those places monitored? Smile
Uncle jeff

Reply Tue 10 Dec, 2013 03:10 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
They would tell us if they were of course.
parados

Reply Tue 10 Dec, 2013 03:11 pm
@Uncle jeff,
Why do you think we can't remove the tags from mattresses under penalty of law?

It's because that's where they hide the microphone.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 10 Dec, 2013 03:13 pm
Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep . . .

I can just see it now.

<knock, knock>

Yes?

NSA, Ma'am, we're here to install the listening devices in your furniture.

Well . . . OK . . . I guess.

We'll need to put one in the bathroom, too, Ma'am.

Well, now, my husband's in there right now and he's . . . uhm . . . busy. I really don't think you want to go in there for a couple of hours.
0 Replies

peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Tue 10 Dec, 2013 07:10 pm
@Uncle jeff,
They are allowed to listen into phones and internet of the entire World without telling anyone so why should sofas, beds, and bathrooms be any different? Smile
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Wed 11 Dec, 2013 09:02 pm
I really don't care. Putting any sort of listening device around me would be a complete waste of energy, resources, and time. Other than the fact that monitoring said device might bore some NSA official to death.

peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Thu 12 Dec, 2013 05:14 pm
I wonder how much of an advantage it is in the stock market when you can monitor the Worlds communication?
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Sun 15 Dec, 2013 02:54 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Could you imagine the possibilities of what you could do by monitoring all the Worlds communications? If you have money in the stock market is because you want to make more money right? You could have all the new ideas for any new inventions, all the business calls to see were to put your money, and who would stop you? I mean they seen what happened to that guy revealed that everyone was being monitored, that not even congress new about. It could happen with a single individual doing the monitoring or even a larger group working out a plan. Who would ever be brave enough or even have the ability to stop them? Why even stop them? I mean they could fund themselves with all that information, they could even wipe out the National debt. Smile
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Sun 15 Dec, 2013 03:55 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Well if the target of the monitoring was people that could possibly be associated with something to do with National security than that would be understandable. But every American, every person in the World being monitored? Wouldn't you think there is some other reason for the monitoring?
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Sun 15 Dec, 2013 05:31 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Ask yourself "why are the board members of Microsoft being monitored? Why are conversations of what product Walmart going to be put in the shelves being monitored? Why are all the business related calls being monitored?" Since tax payers are paying for this program why not just put some tax payer money into the investments and wipe out the National debt and put it into a surplus?
Mame

Reply Sun 15 Dec, 2013 05:35 pm
@Eva,
LOL You boring? Never!!

Nothing much going on in my life, either, for the NSA to be concerned about, but I think this shouldn't be happening, obviously.
0 Replies

peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Sun 15 Dec, 2013 07:03 pm
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Wow what timing the NSA just did a damage control piece on dateline. They said they will only monitor and steal secrets from outside the US. So much for eliminating the deficit plan. Smile Guess everyone can have privacy now.... as long as you live in the US. Smile
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Sun 12 Jan, 2014 09:51 am
@peter jeffrey cobb,
I found this video informative on the subject
http://www.nakedcapitalism.com/2014/01/jacob-appelbaum-30c3-protect-infect-militarization-internet-transcript.html
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Mon 13 Jan, 2014 09:24 am
@peter jeffrey cobb,
Hmmm when those people hacked into Target they got away with 3/4 of all Americans debit/ credit card information. That video clearly shows that the NSA have week points and information can be taken from it, So I wonder how long it will be before someone is able to get all the personal information the NSA has stored in it ? Or even business information? I'm sure that 99.9% percent of the people that work for NSA are honest, But they all do work for money right? I mean if you ask them to work for 50% less than what they make now they will reject it, so makes you wonder what if some offers a few of them to make equivalent to what they make in 20 years to do some things?
0 Replies

bankruptcycenter

Reply Fri 21 Feb, 2014 04:26 am
that's illegal .. i feel in that way
peter jeffrey cobb

Reply Fri 21 Feb, 2014 08:42 am
@bankruptcycenter,
Well lying to Congress is against the law. The director got caught one time doing this, so who knows how many times he did this and did not get caught. But as you can see the NSA can commit felony crimes in public and no charges will be filled. It sends a clear message that the NSA are above any laws. Smile
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Sat 15 Mar, 2014 09:45 am

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t31/1658340_474394082687139_2084774217_o.jpg
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sat 15 Mar, 2014 09:47 am
@Uncle jeff,
The claim you read is that NSA is now the real power in the Obunga government.
0 Replies