rglunt

Reply Thu 5 Dec, 2013 01:42 pm
I have a few "issues" I've been meaning to rant about to get off my chest as well as get hopefully sound advice for. I'm steadily going mad. I'm what I believe, from what I have witnessed, to be one of the only people left alive that cares more for those around him than himself. My family is devoted to killing me by neglect since the day I was born for starters. Siblings beat me almost daily. Robbed me at every corner and lied every step of the way. Bullied everyday in school. Still I grew up with a smile on my face thinking life was something wonderful. Finally found a friend at the age of 17. Best friend anyone could ask for. He acted the same as I felt for others. I killed him 3 years later indirectly with my anger and pride towards someone using him that actually did murder him and got away with it despite my witnessing and will to testify. I became part of his family and his brother and I became close friends but he had a different attitude towards things. He hides his feelings and chooses self destruction till recently when his first and only love returned married to another man with child. Up until that moment he was hell bent on self gratification and drug use. I had faith in him so rarely ever worried just smiled and kept quiet. I've lost my complacency through the years thanks to the company of women lying, cheating, and stealing from me. Always I've had faith in the relationships between man and woman and couldn't cope with my surroundings and several of these women one after the other. I found one finally that I fell in love with slowly on guard this time. Spent 4 great years with her, some times rocky, until she left. Mostly due to my mistrust in women and her shady past. She contacted me and I invited her over to spend the day to reacquaint ourselves. Staring into each others eyes at the end of the day she remarks "I still love you". Mind you she has a few men she talks to and a few that she sleeps with. Wanting a relationship she suggests lets become best friends with benefits and then if things remain exclusiveness. Until then she wants to get the party out of her. Lying in her bed a month later she tells me she was drinking with a friend and blacked out. Her roommate told her that he had his way with her. Apparently he told his wife and ended his marriage. She forgave him reason being she was raped repeatedly her whole life and it was common place that didn't bother her anymore. My urge to take vengeance on him is strong cause when this happened she and I were engaged to be wed. Now he just returned from abroad and brought back knick-knacks from her past home and drugs. She is planning on spending the weekend with him alone this time drinking smoking pot and eating shrooms. I refuse to tell her but I do still very much love her even if most was lost it's returning quickly. I don't want to stop her from having a good time. I just want to protect her from the harm this man will cause her. Due to an interruption I've lost my train of thought so I leave off on that.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 1,975 • Replies: 6

jespah

Reply Thu 5 Dec, 2013 01:59 pm
Your screenplay needs sparkly vampires.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Thu 5 Dec, 2013 02:22 pm
@rglunt,
A credibility issue is what I see here. You do know that some of us read (and comprehend) other prior posts, right?

Secondly, the story is so convoluted and is written so poorly and in such a way that no one could follow it if they wanted to.
rglunt

Reply Thu 5 Dec, 2013 02:44 pm
@Ragman,
You realize the time table I put out in this post is far greater than that of which I've have written on prior posts and have by all accounts of the people of my life been slowly drifting into mental instability which is the question I pose more predominantly how do you come back to a world that you've held in fantasy since childhood whilst living in reality where nothing good can happen? My thoughts scatter and are often broken evident in most of my writing that again I keep private. Previous posts without reading again I recall were about the woman I loved last that was beyond crazy and yes she is the one I mention in this as well but not the only one like her. Guidance during my life is something I seek during times when my ability to cope with my life and the feelings I have for others become to great to deal with without falling to the depths I did once where I honestly questioned if reality was just my delusion the beginnings of my paradise lost. If I could post pictures of myself I could at least show the physical suffering to give a basis on the mental aspects I speak of in every post. The missing finger my brother smashed off, the scars on my back when my brothers took turns whipping my with the bull whip one got on a class field trip the scar under my eye where I have a tooth stuck (long story) the piece of lead stuck in the back of my left hand from when I was stabbed with a pencil the scar on the back of my head where I had it split open to the skull cause again a brother decided to have fun at my expense or perhaps my favorite one that didn't scar when I had all my baby teeth beaten from my mouth. Yes I have parents and no they don't care what happens to me so long as the eldest 2 brothers are happy. Apologies for being a little unstable and seeking help from my peers and not posting my full life story for you to believe I'm not full of ****. As for the person posting prior my screen play doesn't exist. I have in fact turned from a happy although beaten child to thoughts that I'm not normal by societies definition to put it lightly.
Ragman

Reply Thu 5 Dec, 2013 03:47 pm
@rglunt,
I'm hoping the best for you and please stick with therapy/therapist. Pls understand that what you makes little sense (at least to me) except that this msg indicates that you are deeply troubled and in need of professional help.
0 Replies

Mame

Reply Thu 5 Dec, 2013 03:49 pm
I clicked on this to see if I could contribute but I just could not get past the first sight of that huge paragraph. If you seriously want people to read anything, you need to break it up into smaller bits (paragraphs) so it's easier to read.

So, for that reason, I'm going along with the others although I have no idea what you wrote.
ossobuco

Reply Thu 5 Dec, 2013 04:45 pm
@Mame,
I can't read it.

Edit to say I won't read it.

If you want to tell your story of travail, please learn to do paragraphs.

I might be interested or even agree with you, but don't rainstorm words.
0 Replies