Mon 2 Dec, 2013 07:53 pm
I'm looking for my birth father. His name is Gregory Allan Cross. (Or it could be Allen) He's originally from Junction City Tennessee. He's around the age of 40 or 41. I've never met him. He left my mom before i was born. I really really want to meet him but we can't find him. I've tried everything. I thought i should post on here because someone, somewhere has to know something. He also lived in Thomasville Georgia for a while. That's where he met my mother at. His mom and dad are deceased and he was in the marines. That is pretty much all i know about him but i'm just asking someone to help me find him. I need him in my life at some point. He's missed all the big milestones in my life. And he's about to miss my 16th birthday. I think it would be the best gift ever if i could find him soon.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 2,862 • Replies: 6
Topic Closed
No top replies

lil host

Mon 2 Dec, 2013 08:37 pm
@Amberlynnbrack98,
http://www.venable.com/gregory-a-cross/ this might be him hope this helps if not i can probably track him down just hit me up
Amberlynnbrack98

Mon 2 Dec, 2013 08:47 pm
@lil host,
My mom said it doesn't look like him at all. But i would love your help.
0 Replies

CoastalRat

Tue 3 Dec, 2013 06:24 am
@Amberlynnbrack98,
I wish you luck but I've got to ask you a question. Why do you want to find this guy? You need not answer me, but you need to think about this for a moment because you may be setting yourself up for a huge disappointment.

Quote:
I need him in my life at some point.
No you don't "need" him in your life. I don't doubt that you are curious and would like to have him in your life, but you do not need him.

Quote:
He's missed all the big milestones in my life.
I hate to tell you this, but it was (and still is) his decision to miss these milestones. He left your mom while she was pregnant with you. Now maybe that was because he was not ready and did not want the responsibility of having a family, but in the years since he could have come looking for you. He did not. And I know this will sound cruel, but he did not want you in his life back then and probably does not want you in his life now.

Look, I get the fact that you would like to know your biological dad. But all he has ever been to you is a sperm donor. (Again, I'm not trying to be cruel, just stating facts.) Do you have a step-father? If so, be happy and content with this man who really has been a father to you. Because the picture you have in your head of your biological father will never live up to the reality if you do find him.

Take care and if you continue to search for him I hope you are not disappointed in the outcome.
Amberlynnbrack98

Tue 3 Dec, 2013 08:12 pm
@CoastalRat,
Well i had a father figure but he passed away two years ago, three years in April. And my mom said when my dad found out she was pregnant he was really excited about it but he was abusive toward my mom and he left. It was either he left or went to jail. He had to leave me and my mom. But i feel like he's not looking for me because of the fear of rejection maybe? Like if he found me he might think i hate him for him not being there for me all these years. My mom and i are by ourselves. We have been for a while. No siblings at all. But, whether he wants to meet me or not, i still would like to find him and at least ask him why.
lil host

Thu 5 Dec, 2013 05:55 pm
@Amberlynnbrack98,
well here is your dad facebook account https://www.facebook.com/gregory.a.cross.96
0 Replies

Jamese

Sun 19 Jun, 2016 04:50 pm
I am 36 years old and never meet him he was engaged to my mum Geraline erskine spilt up before i was born no name on the bith certifice please help thanks very im will do to dna test if you fined him thatnks again
0 Replies