Love from affair

Reply Wed 27 Nov, 2013 05:31 am
I just want to share my story of my love affair with anyone who wants to read it. First I wanna let u all know that my language is not English so it will be full of wrong words.

First there I met this girl. Fall for her and had sex with her. Just dont question my morral I know...She told me she has husband and child with him. She wasnt in love with that man. He was jerk beating her and doing all kind of other things to her..So, with that in mind I was having sex with her and didnt care for him. Her housbant was working out of town, and we were having sex on regular basis. It was pretty much perfect, but I made one big misstake. After a wile I fall in love with her, and so did she with me. Damn, why did I do that?! Our ''relationship'' become serious after some time, and I started to get real nice feelings for that person. Ok so, now the problem become her husband who was returning from out of town on a weekend. So we agree not to contact each other in that time. After he was gone, we continued to act like we were in relationship. Our feelings changed and we were not lovers any more, we were acting like a real cuple. I even start to like that child. It was all very nice, till time her housband was returning again. Once a month every time he would come back for a week. At first I didnt mind, but after my heart was bleading cose she was with him for that week. She told me she had no sex with him, and so on...I am no stupid, and there was no way for me to find out. However iI belived her. Month after month it was all getting worse, cose every time I need to let her go for a week and my heart was getting torn apart. After a year, she told me hes getting back and he is going to stay. I didnt know what to do. By that time we were in real love, and I was redy to accept that child as mine. We both know that situation must be solved or otherwise it will destroy us. Day before he arrived she told me she is leaving me for no reason. I was shocked! I was heart broken and I told her to never call or txt me again. After a month with no contact, she called me and said she want to meet with me. Stupid as I am, I agreed. When we meet she started to crying that she cant even kiss him, and that I am the only one for her. By that time I stil loved her, and I told her it will all be allright and I am willing to wait for her to solve her situation. Month after that she left that man. We were finaly together like a real couple. She is finaly happy cose she have someone she can rely on and someone who is taking care for her and her child. We married and now having 3 more kids. Now, I want to point some things that I want you all to know who are having an affair. Affair is esencialy bad. In affair sooner or later someone will always get hurt. In most cases it is lover or misstres. I dont want to lecture now, but if you are having one, be prepared to be hurt. Be prepared to wait sometimes for that person. If u want your lover to become something else, u need to have patience. A lot of patience. And the most of all, you need to be redy to let that person go. I loved her so much that I was willing to let her go. There the end. Take care
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,604 • Replies: 2
No top replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 27 Nov, 2013 10:14 am
I have no comment on your story except to say that you are one of the lucky ones whose story turned out OK: She was in a bad marriage and got out of it and ended up with a good man or was it that she was in a bad marriage, met and good man and left the bad marriage?
iwamariu

Reply Wed 27 Nov, 2013 10:36 am
@PUNKEY,
She was i bad marriage allredy when we meet, but she left her marriage before we started to be in normal relationship. ty
0 Replies