Should I Send Her A Message Tonight?

Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2013 03:11 pm
Shes the friend of a girl I used to be interested in 3 years but I got friend-zoned she got a boyfriend and we grew distant. Me, her, and her friend go to the same. university. Until today we never met. Months ago I followed her on instagram.

We've liked each other photos and Ive commented on her photos letting her know shes beautiful she 's replied thanks. While waiting for the metro this morning I turned around and there she WAS!.

We saw each other. I'm a shy guy and didn't talk to her at first but on the metro did. We spoke on school, the girl I used to like, and she said she was surprised we never ran into each other before. Once we got to school she said she was going to bye a coffee so we hugged said it was nice to meet each other and hugged .

I didn't get her phone number but I have her on the iphone bbm app. I was thinking about messaging her tonight saying "Hey it was nice finally meeting you, your just a gorgeous in real life" is that ok?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 600 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2013 03:43 pm
Drop the gorgeous bit, and just say that it was nice to see her. Then see if you get a response.

If you declare your undying love from message one, you won't half feel deflated if she doesn't reply.
Polite and cool is a lot more attractive than ardent slobbering.
0 Replies