Happy Boithday Boida!!!!!!!!!

Butrflynet

Reply Mon 18 Nov, 2013 09:15 pm
Happy birthday Roberta! My birthday wish for you is a year of good health and the opportunity to dine out with friends at least once every couple of months when the food is grand and the laughter plenty.

Much love to you, Roberta.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Mon 18 Nov, 2013 09:41 pm
At the last possible moment I remembered what was nagging at my breaded brain all day...it's Roberta's birthday!
Hope the entire day was a grand one for you and that the upcoming year is filled with as much enjoyment as you can handle. Happy Birthday!

As for the chocolate cake, well...there was a little matter of running a taste test on it.
Sorry.
http://doblelol.com/thumbs/funny-happy-birthday-gif-tumblr_4589684723878046.jpg

But trust me, it was very good.
0 Replies

Kolyo

Reply Mon 18 Nov, 2013 11:06 pm
Happy Beloited Boithday Boida! Smile
Roberta

Reply Tue 19 Nov, 2013 01:07 am
@Kolyo,
Deb, How could Facebook possibly know when my birthday is? And it doesn't. Wrong. Doesn't matter. I enjoyed the posts early, on time, late. Who gives a flying you know what.

Butrflynet, I'll take the good health wishes. And the dining out wishes too. I'm having dinner with my cousin this Thursday.

Sturgis, Glad you showed up and offered me good wishes. Taste test my ass. Gimme back my cake!

Kolyo, "Beloited"? You're starting a whole new language. Good for you. And thanks for the good wishes.

dlowan

Reply Tue 19 Nov, 2013 02:07 am
@Roberta,
You have a Facebook account and you must have told it. I think it knows I am on Oz time and it told me a day early, your time.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Tue 19 Nov, 2013 02:36 am
@Roberta,
Happy Birthday Roberta, so sorry I missed it hope it was fantastic for you and you ate lots of chocolate cake Smile
Roberta

Reply Tue 19 Nov, 2013 03:11 am
@FOUND SOUL,
Deb, Don't make no difference. I'm happy you started the thread. You're a very good kid, and it doesn't get any better than that.

FS, Thanks for the good wishes. It was a quiet birthday. Didn't eat any chocolate cake--yet.
firefly

Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2013 01:17 am
@Roberta,
http://www.wishyoucard.com/assets/cards/hearts/Roberta.jpg

Sorry I'm a little late, but I stopped off to pick up your gift. He wasn't easy to wrap, but I know you like beautiful animals, and he's a great specimen.
http://madmenmad.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/roberta_present.jpg

Quote:
Didn't eat any chocolate cake--yet.

Well, we'll have to do something about that...

http://a1128.g.akamai.net/7/1128/497/0001/image.proflowers.com/is/image/ProvideCommerce/GFB_13_SCA6AMERBTY_CH1837_W1_SQ

I hope you have a year filled with wonderful unexpected surprises, and very little to kvetch about.

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/daboost/daboost1012/daboost101200004/8418399-colored-happy-birthday-balloons-in-the-sky.jpg

Roberta

Reply Wed 20 Nov, 2013 01:27 am
@firefly,
firefly, Thanks for the good wishes. The gift will do. Hope you didn't put too much energy into the wrapping. Unwrapping is one of my areas of expertise.

The cake looks divine. Slurp.

As for little to kvetch about. Surely you jest. There's always something to kvetch about. In fact, having nothing to kvetch about is something to kvetch about.
0 Replies

Adityavarma

Reply Wed 14 May, 2014 02:10 am
Happy birthday may all your wishes came true!!!
Roberta

Reply Wed 14 May, 2014 07:04 am
@Adityavarma,
Is it November already? Time certainly does fly when you're having fun.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 14 May, 2014 11:56 am
I was outta town and didn't know. I hope your birfday was great.
Hve any "peons of praise" for us?
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Sun 22 May, 2022 11:07 pm
Damn it, I'm always so late for birthdays - well, Happy Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!
glitterbag

Reply Sun 22 May, 2022 11:45 pm
@BillW,
I miss seeing Roberta!!!!
BillW

Reply Sun 22 May, 2022 11:48 pm
@glitterbag,
She makes a showing every couple of months or so..........
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
jespah

Reply Fri 3 Jun, 2022 05:08 am
@Mrknowspeople,
Is there any purpose to you replying to every single topic, regardless of its age or subject (or your knowledge thereof), beyond an obsession, perhaps, to have everything marked as read?

Surely it can't be for an opportunity to impart something that's even on the same planet as wisdom.

Because you don't have a clue about the person this topic is about. Your response proves that.

If you want everything to be marked as read, just log out, wait five minutes, and then log back in again.

Boom, there ya go, problem solved, and you can stop inserting yourself into topics that you clearly know shinola about.
0 Replies

Roberta

Reply Sat 30 Jul, 2022 03:32 pm
@Mrknowspeople,
Huh?
edgarblythe

Reply Sat 30 Jul, 2022 03:41 pm
@Roberta,
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
0 Replies

margo

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2022 12:40 am
Roberta

G'day!
0 Replies