Indonesian ulema again demand Catholic schools teach Islam

maxdancona

Tue 12 Nov, 2013 10:49 pm
@coldjoint,
You don't see the hypocrisy in this? You think that "all views" meaning Intelligent Design should be taught, but you don't think that "all views" meaning Islam should be taught.

It is not just the hate and the extremism of the Tea Party that bother me, it is the blatant hypocrisy.
coldjoint

Tue 12 Nov, 2013 10:58 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
You don't see the hypocrisy in this? You think that "all views" meaning Intelligent Design should be taught, but you don't think that "all views" meaning Islam should be taught.

Islam is forcing Catholics to teach it. There is your hypocrisy. Islam does not consider all views,only theirs.

And as I have explained any means possible is acceptable, including terror.

maxdancona

Tue 12 Nov, 2013 11:02 pm
@coldjoint,
I am a little scared to ask this.

What was your opinion of the killing of Dr. George Tiller by Scott Roeder?

Was this terror? Do you think this was even murder?

There are some Tea Party people who think that Scott Roeder is a hero.

coldjoint

Tue 12 Nov, 2013 11:07 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
What was your opinion of the killing of Dr. George Tiller by Scott Roeder?

That was a murder. But does it happen everyday? Islam kills everyday. Show me where murder is sanctioned in Christianity. I can show many verses in Islam that say just that.

And I can post daily attacks by Islam. Please post some Christian terrorists and maybe their training camps. Again I can show you Islams.
coldjoint

Tue 12 Nov, 2013 11:08 pm

Quote:
Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace "Mohammed is God's apostle. Those who follow him are harsh
to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" Quran 48:29

2013.11.11 (Nazimabad, Pakistan) - Sipah-e-Sahaba members gun down a Shiite inside a shop.
2013.11.10 (Baghdad, Iraq) - A Fedayeen suicide bombing is among a string of terror attacks that leave seven dead.
2013.11.10 (Pattani, Thailand) - A 63-year-old Buddhist is taken out in a Muslim drive-by.
2013.11.08 (Tekoa, Israel) - A Jewish mother and daughter are burned by a Palestinian firebomb attack.
2013.11.08 (Mogadishu, Somalia) - A Shahid car bomber exterminates eleven people at a hotel.
2013.11.08 (Mosul, Iraq) - Mujahid bombers cause a horrific scene with a shrapnel bomb along a shopping district.

* Sources for individual incidents can be provided upon request.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/
0 Replies

maxdancona

Tue 12 Nov, 2013 11:13 pm
@coldjoint,
Christians also kill every day. Do you know about the Lord's resistance army? It is a Christian Militia that routinely murders and rapes and uses child soldiers. And there are Christian groups, right now, that burn teenagers alive after accusing them of witchcraft.

There also are fairly recent Christian-run genocides in Rwanda and Serbia.

I think you get the point. I would never accuse every Christian of being murderous or genocidal.

The problem is extremism, not Christianity or Islam

It would be wrong of me to assume that every Christian is a part of the Tea Party.
coldjoint

Tue 12 Nov, 2013 11:18 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Do you know about the Lord's resistance army?

Yes I do. Do you know how many more terrorists orgs. are alined with Al Qaeda?

That is an exception and is not backed by religious leaders in the Christian church, again terrorists are backed by religious leaders in Islam.
0 Replies