a good film...

worthy

Reply Sat 10 Apr, 2004 06:13 am
I strongly offer you watching the film "The legends of autumn" It is not a new one but unforgettable. Brad Pitt reaches the highs of his talent of acting
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 671 • Replies: 5
No top replies

Miller

Reply Sat 10 Apr, 2004 06:21 am
Good idea! Thank you.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sat 10 Apr, 2004 02:16 pm
I believe you mean "Legends of the Fall." The acting was superb with Anthony Hopkins, Julia Ormand and especially Brad Pitt deliverying some of their finest work. One of my other favorite Pitt movies is "A River Runs Through It." There was some weaknesses in the dialogue and storyline which tended toward melodrama but I was able to overlook it. A handsome film -- the cinematography by John Toll and the musical score by James Horner are top notch.

Brad's performance as the sociopathic killer in "Kalifornia" was blood curdling as well as the Oscar nominated performance in "12 Monkeys."
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Sat 10 Apr, 2004 04:07 pm
BTW, where's my manners? Welcome to A2K and the Film Forum.
0 Replies

AmericanIcon

Reply Mon 12 Apr, 2004 05:19 pm
Pitt was great in 12 Monkeys and Seven, other than that, he fails to impress.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Mon 12 Apr, 2004 07:00 pm
I don't completely agree -- if you haven't seen "Kalifornia," you are missing an electrifying performance. "Legends" did suffer greatly from a stilted script and some bad editing choices.
0 Replies